Never Call U Bitch Again (In The Works???)

I was wondering if anybody has been working on an OG version. We have the OG accapella but no beat, so i was wondering if anybody is working on getting the beat or making one to put on it. that would be tight shit because the OG beat is really good. thanx to anyone who is working on it.

Actually, if you guys wanna hear the OG, just jack up the Acapella to the highest max volume while wearing headphones, and you can pick it up faintly in the background--the same beat that 2Pac used when he did this song live in Concert, with Danny Boy crooning as well. The beat for the Never Be Peace OG.

Something me and MyDyinDay04 just discovered. Pretty damn cool.

-Z-

DontGo2Sleep said:
Something me and MyDyinDay04 just discovered. Pretty damn cool.

-Z-
Someone this posted before the hack as well. Besides, it's same deal on other pella's as well, so you really didn't 'discover' anything.

DutchMakaveli said:
Someone this posted before the hack as well. Besides, it's same deal on other pella's as well, so you really didn't 'discover' anything.

so if you jacked up tha volume for tha still ballin og pella then you could hear tha og beat:eek:

2PacThug4Life said:
so if you jacked up tha volume for tha still ballin og pella then you could hear tha og beat:eek:
Yup, especially somewhere near the end, there are bits of silence there, you can hear the beat.

Same for the Dear Mama pella (for example).

2PacThug4Life said:
tha dear mama pella............there is an og for that?
No, but you can still hear the beat in the background.

And I'm not sure where I heard it in the Still Ballin pella, don't have time to look it up now either.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.