AEOM is 25 tomorrow

Da_Funk

Omg I used to chat with Tha Realest on Myspace. I also managed to get a shoutout from Yukmouth on my profile, or one of the photos, or something, but it was public. I was a kid harassing them for info about 2pac lmao. Those early social media days were awesome. To be fair they're not big celebrities and are likely to respond if you reached out to them today, not sure about Yuk as he's a Bay Area legend but not super in the spotlight so who knows.

Tha Realest's "Fuck Dre" was actually a very solid diss track that aged horribly badly in all possible ways. Ah the simple days of making an entire song calling someone gay and laughing at Dre, Eminem and Snoop and mocking them for turning their backs on "bulletproof" Deathrow.

Do you know what is so comedy? I had to design a CD cover and track list as part of a school project. I was 14 and thought I was cool so I put this song and hit em up as the two opening tracks. My teacher lost his mind. This would have been a year before I discovered 2pac board

What a loser I was lol

masta247

Staff member
In a fun twist of events and what reminded me of AOEM and talking to Tha Realest on Myspace, I recently connected with Nancy Fletcher. She was the female singer on AOEM (like Holla At Me & Can't C Me, and did background vocals on Life Goes On) and some other 2pac songs like Unconditional Love, not to mention probably half of Death Row catalogue in general. She is very sweet and sentimental about her time on Death Row, super willing to share stories. It's so nice that these people are still around, and while kind of sad they are forgotten by most, the cool part in this is that you can reach out. If you follow her on Instragram, you will more often than not see other ex-Deathrow people or Outlawz under her posts (they're friends with Storm and online buddies with Napoleon) between the few casual fans that found her there.

Also, Kastro went low-profile and is an architect now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.