DJ King Assassin stealing from Pac’s family

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
So I was just bumping Makaveli on Spotify and I actually checked the artist page.

Makaveli is not linked to the 2Pac Spotify account, instead it has its own artist page operated by DJ King Assassin.
He promotes himself as Pac’s official DJ... and if you look at the streams for Hail Mary ALONE, he’s made $620,000.

Add the other tracks and he’s made well over a million dollars, just on Spotify... then factor in Apple Music, Tidal, etc.

And to add insult to injury, he’s got a link to his cash app at the top of the artist page asking for donations directly to him!

Man, the legacy really got picked apart by some opportunists.

045A60F0-F8A1-4CB1-B555-3ACCB00163CD.png 47356851-8902-4787-833F-1E47319E03A9.png

Last edited:

masta247

Staff member
Oh shit! Is there really nobody to notice this anymore? It's the 1 way for people to consume music, and there's nobody looking after it? There would be one fat lawsuit for this.

Also, if I'm not mistaken Assassin was a member either here or at 2pacboard, no?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Shit. That's nuts. I never noticed that when streaming before

How awful. Where did you get the statistics for how much he has made from it?

It should be controlled. My wife released an album when she was 15, through a label I wont name. It's on Spotify too. We have no idea who put it on there or who has made the £5.56 from the number of listens that it has had.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.