I've set up an AI that creates art. Taking requests!

masta247

Staff member
Post your request (tell me who/what you'd like to see portrayed, may include any preferred art style) and I'll post a result or two. Feel free to go crazy. Below are some of the results it just came up with for queries that I thought would be relevant to this board.

It uses a fork of an AI you may have recently heard of and yes, this is quite literally a breakthrough AI technology.

Attachments

Last edited:

Preach

I'll give you an obvious one. More 2Pac. Way more 2Pac.

Here's a few I'd love to see:
2Pac as a superhero in the MCU
2Pac as a villain in the MCU
2Pac Batman
2Pac Dogg
2Pac breakdancing

masta247

Staff member
I'll give you an obvious one. More 2Pac. Way more 2Pac.

Here's a few I'd love to see:
2Pac as a superhero in the MCU
2Pac as a villain in the MCU
2Pac Batman
2Pac Dogg
2Pac breakdancing
2Pac as a superhero in the MCU:
1:
2Pac as a superhero in the MCU 2.png

2:
2Pac as a superhero in the MCU 1.png

2Pac as a villain in the MCU:
1:
2Pac as a villain in the MCU 3.png

2:
2Pac as a villain in the MCU 2.png

2Pac Batman:
1:
2Pac Batman 1.png

2:
2Pac Batman 2.png

2Pac Dogg:
2pac Dogg 1.png

2Pac breakdancing:
2Pac breakdancing.png

Preach

Wow, that's interesting. The second 2Pac Batman pic looks dope imo. 2Pac Dogg didn't turn out how i was expecting. Can you do a few more? The idea I had in mind was either a cross between 2Pac and Snoop Dogg, or 2Pac but with Snoop Dogg's style and behaviors. So like, eyes half closed sloppy stance, long and skinny but with 2Pac's face. Can you try a couple more 2Pac Dogg? I don't know if it is like keywords you put in, but if you tried a variation like "2Pac Doggy Dogg", "Snoop 2Pac", or "2Pac Doggystyle"? Anyway, thanks! This is pretty cool. Does it take a lot of knowhow and effort to set up something like this for yourself? Or is it basically a paid online service at this point?

Preach

Actually, the first 2Pac Batman picture is pretty cool too. I was intrigued by the way the Batman logo was resphaped down in the corner. Looks like a cross between Batman and Wu-Tang logos. Wu-Tang is hip-hop, as is 2Pac, so maybe that's what actually happened. It's also hilarious to me that his whole nose is outside the mask lmao. Looks almost like a Picasso painting of 2Pac as Batman.

And that second MCU villain pic. Imagine Pac like that in "Black Panther", and then eventually getting the Black Panther suit. That would be some powerful ass symbolism, and it's a kinda dope costume too. Very cool!

masta247

Staff member
Actually, the first 2Pac Batman picture is pretty cool too. I was intrigued by the way the Batman logo was resphaped down in the corner. Looks like a cross between Batman and Wu-Tang logos. Wu-Tang is hip-hop, as is 2Pac, so maybe that's what actually happened. It's also hilarious to me that his whole nose is outside the mask lmao. Looks almost like a Picasso painting of 2Pac as Batman.

And that second MCU villain pic. Imagine Pac like that in "Black Panther", and then eventually getting the Black Panther suit. That would be some powerful ass symbolism, and it's a kinda dope costume too. Very cool!
Apparently 2pac drawn by Picasso (in a Batman / superhero mask) would look more like one of these:

2pac as Batman by Picasso 2.png

2pac as Batman by Picasso 3.png

2pac as Batman by Picasso.png

And a bonus 2pac with a Batman mask designed by Picasso:

2pac as Batman Picasso Mask.png

I'm not using any existing services, and it took me one motivated evening to set up. Look up forks of a Beta of an AI called Stable Diffusion AI. It runs on a local machine. You need a fairly powerful Nvidia GPU as it's using CUDA cores. There are forks designed to run on consumer CPUs, but they take hours to generate a couple of simpler results. This AI is very new and super exciting, so new projects pop up daily. I even saw tutorials pop up on Reddit and some forks are made to be less complicated to get working. Someone's even working on simple installers and custom UIs.

As for how it works, you type in queries, and there is a butt-ton of modifiers that you can play around with or mix. One of those modifiers is for artist, so you can get your results generated in any art style you choose. This is really great tech.

Edit: This looks simple! https://github.com/cmdr2/stable-diffusion-ui

Last edited:

masta247

Staff member
Wow, that's interesting. The second 2Pac Batman pic looks dope imo. 2Pac Dogg didn't turn out how i was expecting. Can you do a few more? The idea I had in mind was either a cross between 2Pac and Snoop Dogg, or 2Pac but with Snoop Dogg's style and behaviors. So like, eyes half closed sloppy stance, long and skinny but with 2Pac's face. Can you try a couple more 2Pac Dogg? I don't know if it is like keywords you put in, but if you tried a variation like "2Pac Doggy Dogg", "Snoop 2Pac", or "2Pac Doggystyle"? Anyway, thanks! This is pretty cool. Does it take a lot of knowhow and effort to set up something like this for yourself? Or is it basically a paid online service at this point?
Here as some results for "a cross between 2Pac and Snoop Dogg"

a_cross_between_2Pac_and_Snoop_Dogg_Seed-7372419_Steps-50_Guidance-7.5.png

a_cross_between_2Pac_and_Snoop_Dogg__HD__Lens_Flare_Seed-2456989_Steps-50_Guidance-7.5 (1).png

a_cross_between_2Pac_and_Snoop_Dogg_Seed-7372419_Steps-50_Guidance-7.5 (2).png

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.