Picture jewels being handed To an innocent child?

It seemed a little unimportant
When he told me I smiled
Picture jewels being handed
To an innocent child

What the hell is he saying here with the jewels being handed to an innocent child? Am I missing something?

FroDawgg

knowledge

or

he's saying that he was entrusted with something valuable and important at such a young age, which i guess could also be knowledge

Kadafi Son

When you can humble yourself and learn to smile after a childhood of being stressed, despondent and oppressed, you self-consciously bring light to your life, and that light is the jewel

he mean that he couldnt understand Knowledge his dad gave him back than as young man.
like kids doesnt know the value of money or in this case jewels, for kids its just some shiny stone.

if you didn't understand that the VERY first time you heard it, you honestly will never understand. Its a particular experience some of us who are more affiliated with criminal tactics in our past -- learning these things from our Fathers, Uncles, Whoever raised you and helped you hustle to the bag.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.