Question for Traz

Eric

7 Syns said:
Back in the day, I always expected to clash with Traz in a big E-war. I even recruited some 10 members, "Untouchables" aka Riker's Is. were our name. But every memeber got banned or disappeared or lost their damn minds (eg. Infamous Josedy).

i got banned :-( RIP Pro-Lifik.. I upset the wrong people, eg. SicC and Ruk, along with Big E, Bino, Shed, Froggy.. along with JABBAR, chronic among others..

lol.. the good ol days. I remember the Show ya Flow and audio section were constantly buzzing too.

peace.
LMAO...Prolifik was you?? I for some reason thought you were, but wasn't sure. It's all good, ain't got no beef with you no more lol. I remember you recorded like 2 audio's dissin me, I still got them.

7 Syns

Big Easy said:
LMAO...Prolifik was you?? I for some reason thought you were, but wasn't sure. It's all good, ain't got no beef with you no more lol. I remember you recorded like 2 audio's dissin me, I still got them.
I'll state NOW that they were incredibly weak and wack before you try to one day put them up to shame me out or something lol. I know how you work, save every thing on your computer that can possibly shame someone out. Thats why you're my hero!.. well not really, Eric Estrada is but I respect your Internet hustle nether the less.

7 Syns > Pro-Lifik anydays anyways. Im smarter, wiser and pound for pound alot more of the casanova I was born to be. (Lady's pleeeease get at me.. I neeeed attention!).

In conclusion of my random blabbering, is it save to say Traz is on the verge of crumbling away into the air channels of history?

peace.

7 Syns said:
I'll state NOW that they were incredibly weak and wack before you try to one day put them up to shame me out or something lol. I know how you work, save every thing on your computer that can possibly shame someone out. Thats why you're my hero!.. well not really, Eric Estrada is but I respect your Internet hustle nether the less.

7 Syns > Pro-Lifik anydays anyways. Im smarter, wiser and pound for pound alot more of the casanova I was born to be. (Lady's pleeeease get at me.. I neeeed attention!).

In conclusion of my random blabbering, is it save to say Traz is on the verge of crumbling away into the air channels of history?

peace.
Its safe to say that in a few hrs we will shock the world

Taliq

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
7 Syns said:
Back in the day, I always expected to clash with Traz in a big E-war. I even recruited some 10 members, "Untouchables" aka Riker's Is. were our name. But every memeber got banned or disappeared or lost their damn minds (eg. Infamous Josedy).

i got banned :-( RIP Pro-Lifik.. I upset the wrong people, eg. SicC and Ruk, along with Big E, Bino, Shed, Froggy.. along with JABBAR, chronic among others..

lol.. the good ol days. I remember the Show ya Flow and audio section were constantly buzzing too.

peace.
ah the memories :D

i remember when i used to reply to almost every drop in SYF...boy have things changed

Jurhum said:
What other nick did you use before? Jabbar trained Solja? Hmmm
Dude ive always had this nick since day 1, jabbar was my fellow chi-town dog and i added that when he got banned as a tribute (due to his p-o-edness at traz! lol), these days he's in the middle east becoming a big-name rapper there while finishing up school.

i'm hoping he returns to the states but i doubt it, its been ages since i talked w/him.

What was YOUR old nick? You seem to have been here a long time but I don't remember you.

-Z-

Casey

Staff member
I was down with DjShyz and BlondeGoddess back in the day...used to talk a LOT with them on MSN... kellie was always showin me pics of her car ;)

it was fucked up how PDK clowned them to that level.....they had such a good thing going on there.

aahh the good old days of TB. those were the best times.

Big Flipp

Militant said:
I was down with DjShyz and BlondeGoddess back in the day...used to talk a LOT with them on MSN... kellie was always showin me pics of her car ;)

it was fucked up how PDK clowned them to that level.....they had such a good thing going on there.

aahh the good old days of TB. those were the best times.
Internet marriages are never a good thing. :thumb:

Jurhum

DontGo2Sleep said:
Dude ive always had this nick since day 1, jabbar was my fellow chi-town dog and i added that when he got banned as a tribute (due to his p-o-edness at traz! lol), these days he's in the middle east becoming a big-name rapper there while finishing up school.

i'm hoping he returns to the states but i doubt it, its been ages since i talked w/him.

What was YOUR old nick? You seem to have been here a long time but I don't remember you.

-Z-
I've used another nick, ExiT. My first few weaks that's when Jabbar got banned.

Long time.

Casey

Staff member
Good one bringing up the Traz history. Classic shit. I feel sorry for anyone that missed the golden era of the board (2000-2002).

For anyone that doesn't realise, the board got majorly fucked up and shit at the end of 2000. I forget exactly what happened, but we had to re-register, or something, in January 2001.

That's why, if you look at the join date, the earliest join dates are the ones like mine, January 2001, even though the board had been around for a long time prior to that. I think there's probably less than 10 people that go that far back that still post here.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.