Warning for Coonie: Insulted Other Member(s)

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I think you 2 need to put each other on ignore or behave civilly.

This is the internet, no need to catch feelings.

I also agree with Chronic. It's kind of an abuse of power what you have done.

Coonie insulted me previously, and I didn't ban him.

I just edited his posts.... ; )

Don't do that either. Ignore would be better.

Also, if either of you see a thread started by the other. Stay out.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Coonie has been banned for 7 days. He didn't listen to the warning.

Also, mods who hand out infractions because they are having an argument with the other member will have their mod status removed. What he said was out of line, but you were provocative.

I edited all comments from today. Coonie - Whose name will be changed also - felt the need to post screen grabs. And likened it to mubarak. Also Showing his small grasp of current affairs.

Shadows

I didn't read the comments made, but heard about them.

Sandeep, just let it go. If he's dissing you, it's because he doesn't like something(s) about you.

Everyone knows Coonie takes it to the next level. lol, so why people still fuck with him?

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
I'm thinking of a complete overhaul of the board. Reducing the amount of mods and a review of the forum guidelines.

This probably won't be a popular decision as a lot of mods will be removed.

Pitts, as my deputy I would like you to set up a review panel. The members you select will be given access to a special sub forum (most likely the chicks forum, as I don't know how to make new ones) there we will discuss future plans.

unless of close ruk shoots it down.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I'm thinking of a complete overhaul of the board. Reducing the amount of mods and a review of the forum guidelines.

This probably won't be a popular decision as a lot of mods will be removed.

Pitts, as my deputy I would like you to set up a review panel. The members you select will be given access to a special sub forum (most likely the chicks forum, as I don't know how to make new ones) there we will discuss future plans.

unless of close ruk shoots it down.

I am with you honey. I will choose the best, and some others who pay me.

Good idea though. I like it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.