What did Joe Rogan do now?

Jokerman

Nothing he hasn't done before. Now, he has to give a BS apology for using the "N" word numerous times over the years. It can only be BS because there's no apologizing for it. He was being an asshole when he used it. He knew it was offensive and was sticking it in the face of those who think whites can't use it, even in a non-derogatory way. Plus, he's definitely got some racist attitudes he doesn't realize, like many. Now, the woke crowd will probably find ex girlfriends who say he sexually assaulted them or called them bitch or something. Fat-shamed them.

He sucks, the woke crowd after him sucks, and Whoopi sucks. All ignorant about so much. I don't care but he'll probably be dropped on Spotify after this.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
but he'll probably be dropped on Spotify after this.

I will lop my cock off and super glue it to my forehead and call myself a unicorn if this happens because of what he has done so far. There could be one more straw left to break Spotify's back, but what has been done so far is likely going to be excused and waited for to blow over.

Never listened to Rogan but judging by the people I have seen and met that do and rave about him, he is to mediocre men what Rupi Kaur and her poetry are to narcissistic women who feel they can do no wrong.

^ Now I really want Rogan banned!!!

Olsterholm interview was bit of a cringe. Ivermectin was okay, nobody gives a crap about that. McCullough was a bunt single. But Malone drove in the run. Are they controlled opposition?

Rumor has it that Neil Young is back on Spotify after fans discovered recordings of him using the word.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I hate where people are referred to as 'woke'. Looking for people to be treated fairly and equal isn't woke...

Your politics in the USA is fucked. Your far right is disgusting and the second worst political party in modern history. It's starting to creep into other countries around the world including mine....

I hate Joe Rogan. Another poorly educated American moron who has far too much power over lesser educated American (and further) morons

I don't think he should lose his show and be banned from Spotify. I do think he should admit to being a white supremacist though.

I don't think Whoopi should have been dropped either. Surely education is better than punishment in situations like this? But no one can have a conversation about anything for fear of upsetting someone and then having a whole country on your back

Last edited:
Why would this make any sense?
First, if anyone cares - just prior to the n-word attack on Rogan was Mr. Neil Young demanding to have "misinformers" ditched.

I meant it as a humorous take on Young's colorful history both during and after(?) his heroin days as well as his pattern of taking his music hostage to get his demands met.

Surely education is better than punishment in situations like this? But no one can have a conversation about anything for fear of upsetting someone and then having a whole country on your back
word.. clearly it was a political hit on Rogan.

In today's crazy world, look hard enough and you might find someone that will claim Marshall Mathers to be a white supremacist and Tupac Shakur to be a card carrying member of the communist party!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I'm not sure - but for reference - I think this is "Wokism"

Nope. Woke is a word you idiots use when someone has an opinion different to you

Much like how you call someone a Karen when they disagree with you

The words have lost their original meaning and are used without any context in any form of dispute. If you're confused about this, read the Daily Mail. It's there in text form

Woke is American... and recent... in theory.. Therefore, me being an American should know more than the "creeping" it's doing where you at. :p Unfortunately, it seems to be happening globally where neoliberalism has its reach. :rolleyes:

This woke shit and Karen (my neighbor is Karen, poor girl) lol I've never seen such emphasis on those silly words until several years ago. When I first heard "woke" I thought it was a good thing - like being aware - but it seemed to have evolved into an image of pseudoliberal tantrums. (See Jokerman's post)

The words have lost their original meaning
Maybe. Maybe language is organic and it evolves. Whatever the case may be - we certainly don't need these silly new phrases to understand the importance of justice and human rights!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Woke is American... and recent... in theory.. Therefore, me being an American should know more than the "creeping" it's doing where you at. :p Unfortunately, it seems to be happening globally where neoliberalism has its reach. :rolleyes:

This woke shit and Karen (my neighbor is Karen, poor girl) lol I've never seen such emphasis on those silly words until several years ago. When I first heard "woke" I thought it was a good thing - like being aware - but it seemed to have evolved into an image of pseudoliberal tantrums. (See Jokerman's post)

Maybe. Maybe language is organic and it evolves. Whatever the case may be - we certainly don't need these silly new phrases to understand the importance of justice and human rights!

American isn't a language. The language you are speaking is English (almost). Just when I think you've reached peak idiot, you surprise me again

Jokerman

(I’m using the terms Left and Right here to simplify things)

Around 7 years ago, 2015-ish, among black Americans, stay woke meant stay alert to police brutality or racist tactics and behavior. It had that meaning for a while before but it had become more widespread by then. Then well-meaning whites, some blacks, on the Left got wind of it and started using it to mean, be politically aware and involved with all social justice issues. Educate yourself and don’t let fascists get away with shit. Fine. The word was co-opted and expanded but being “woke” to racial and social injustices is still a good thing. But then young people on the Left, esp at universities, starting acting overly insensitive, intolerant, and self-righteous, calling out and “cancelling” those they perceived as not woke (or woke enough). This led to an “anti-woke” backlash from the Right, and from those on the Left who were woke to this kind of annoying wokeness (like moi). So the Left started abandoning the term and now it’s mostly used by the Right as derogatory.

Here’s the thing, the Right mixed the annoying wokeness with every good anti-fascist or social justice thing the Left promotes because the Right (in power in the US, at least) pretty much have a fascist or racist agenda. So it’s become a rallying cry for the right wing to dismiss any objection to their fascist or racist shit as woke nonsense. Ironic, because the Right wants to cancel everything Left.

Now, I’ll sometimes use “the woke” to describe these cancel culturalists on the Left (spoiled millennials with purple hair), just because that behavior hurts the very causes we support IMO, and the word is as good as any to describe this real kind of person or behavior. But since the Right has co-opted it maybe I need to find a new term. I’ve got it, “the annoying, overly-sensitive, naïve fascists on the Left.”

Take Defund the Police. Most people meant fix them in various ways, re-fund them differently and better., etc. But some meant and said, yes, we mean get rid of police totally. This just plays into the hands of the Right and alienates mainstream liberals (people concerned with justice but without purple hair). But when I make this argument to these people, they say I’m a co-opted part of the status quo (just look at your brown hair). No, I’m an independent thinker who can think. But there’s no measure of moderation for them, no mitigating factors. You can’t be woke enough, meaning intolerant and judgmental enough. Obviously, wrong.

Meanwhile, black people, stay woken (in the original sense).

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
(I’m using the terms Left and Right here to simplify things)

Around 7 years ago, 2015-ish, among black Americans, stay woke meant stay alert to police brutality or racist tactics and behavior. It had that meaning for a while before but it had become more widespread by then. Then well-meaning whites, some blacks, on the Left got wind of it and started using it to mean, be politically aware and involved with all social justice issues. Educate yourself and don’t let fascists get away with shit. Fine. The word was co-opted and expanded but being “woke” to racial and social injustices is still a good thing. But then young people on the Left, esp at universities, starting acting overly insensitive, intolerant, and self-righteous, calling out and “cancelling” those they perceived as not woke (or woke enough). This led to an “anti-woke” backlash from the Right, and from those on the Left who were woke to this kind of annoying wokeness (like moi). So the Left started abandoning the term and now it’s mostly used by the Right as derogatory.

Here’s the thing, the Right mixed the annoying wokeness with every good anti-fascist or social justice thing the Left promotes because the Right (in power in the US, at least) pretty much have a fascist or racist agenda. So it’s become a rallying cry for the right wing to dismiss any objection to their fascist or racist shit as woke nonsense. Ironic, because the Right wants to cancel everything Left.

Now, I’ll sometimes use “the woke” to describe these cancel culturalists on the Left (spoiled millennials with purple hair), just because that behavior hurts the very causes we support IMO, and the word is as good as any to describe this real kind of person or behavior. But since the Right has co-opted it maybe I need to find a new term. I’ve got it, “the annoying, overly-sensitive, naïve fascists on the Left.”

Take Defund the Police. Most people meant fix them in various ways, re-fund them differently and better., etc. But some meant and said, yes, we mean get rid of police totally. This just plays into the hands of the Right and alienates mainstream liberals (people concerned with justice but without purple hair). But when I make this argument to these people, they say I’m a co-opted part of the status quo (just look at your brown hair). No, I’m an independent thinker who can think. But there’s no measure of moderation for them, no mitigating factors. You can’t be woke enough, meaning intolerant and judgmental enough. Obviously, wrong.

Meanwhile, black people, stay woken (in the original sense).

I don't disagree with this at all. This is exactly where the word has been hijacked by certain parties to discredit others for looking for equality. Which is also why I now hate the use of the word. The Daily Mail use it in every triggering headline they produce, to create friction and drive readership

Edit - I'm also not a fan of calling for someone to lose their job every time they do something wrong. When everyone jumped on Whoopi (or Joe Rogan), it meant we were no longer given the opportunity to have a sensible conversation about what they said or say. Society seems to be more divisive now than at any point I can remember.

Last edited:
What starts out as organic, later assimilated by the machine, then back.

In 2020, the Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping-plot happened. Members of a "far-right" militia in Michigan faced federal indictments for planning to kidnap the governor, allegedly citing "covid restrictions" as motivation. Governor Whitmer later denounced the plotters and blamed Trump and his administration's handling of covid.

What would turn out to be just another crazy story in the freak show known as America went crazier when an image of one of the "far right" plotters came to light - his name - Brandon Caserta. Facing 19 felony charges including state terrorism - his social media history seem to show that he's really a Pro-BLM, Anti-Trump, Anarchist (? lol). Fine, we can argue about the political spectrum but I can fit my dick through the holes in his earlobes! Certainly not the image I have of "far-right extremists"! But there I go again, being so prejediced!

Nobody's really fucking surprised at this point right? And it's not a surprise if some information came to light and suggested that FBI infiltrated the group and the plot was part of a covert operation. A theme all too common in these American "domestic terrorist" cases.

What is more concerning to me is an obscure guy and alleged whitesupremacist by the name of Mitchell Wesley Carlson. The infamous "Umbrella Man" from the 2020 riots. One of many "outside instigators" in the Twin Cities that summer. The corporate media is, local or not, not very helpful. I don't hear much of the stories they don't want us to know. I think same with Bogdan Vechirko - the truck driver from the 35W bridge incident. A guy in 2020, during a nationwide protest, "accidently" driving his semitruck into a crowd, get off free, later get charged, then get his charges dropped and never be heard of again.

I guess this is what people in Asia, South America, Middle East and all around feel when the Empire presses down hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thanks for this irrelevant post pertaining to nothing previously discussed in this thread and making no point whatsoever.
Division, co-opting, media, criminal justice system and woke attack on podcasters.

My sister was a day away from putting a "minority owned" signed on her shop - I'm glad she didn't - that's just not her. Sorry, if we annoyed you!

Lets face it. Joe Rogan got the N-bomb for trying to be a free thinker.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.