Would Pac create a Biggie tribute?

masta247

Staff member
I think if Pac never got shot in Vegas (and didn't somehow still get killed later on), Big would have likely still been alive too. However, if Pac stayed trouble-free throughout 96 and onwards, and Big got shot, or died of a heart attack or whatnot, do you think Pac would have buried the hatchet and eventually came up with a Biggie tribute?

I feel like because both of them died at the height of the beef, when we think of Pac, we think of a moment frozen in time. As if things continued the way they were back then. But we can see where Snoop, Nas, Dre and others are today - they are nothing like they were back in 96. And Pac was a smarter and more compassionate dude. I feel like there is a solid chance that 2pac would've changed and reflected on the whole situation, his earlier friendship with Biggie, and it isn't unlikely we would've gotten a tribute.

k69atie

SicC's Love
This is an interesting question and I have often wondered the same thing.

I think that if Pac surived and biggie died he would of buried the beef and do a tribute. I like to think that anyway. But I think he would of needed to get away from Death Row and Suge first.

Jokerman

Not sure what you mean by a tribute. I'm sure he would put the beef behind him as he matured, but doubt he would be part of anything Puffy was part of.

masta247

Staff member
Not sure what you mean by a tribute. I'm sure he would put the beef behind him as he matured, but doubt he would be part of anything Puffy was part of.
I'm thinking the way Nas did for 2pac on Deathrow East. Just a positive track about Biggie, or even a verse, or a line on one of his later albums. Likely unrelated to Puff. Though I was surprised to see that Pac attended Puffy's birthday party in 1994.

Bobby Sands

I'd doubt it. He had no love for biggie anymore and rightly so. Biggie was cowardly and easily lead.

Biggie response to 2pacs death was to go to LA on a victory march and subliminally diss 2pac on the radio. Was likely put upto it by puffy and bad boy like with the timing of the who shot ya release but biggie seems to have had no backbone whatsoever. The lowest of the low came from the bad boy camp. Biggie didn't deserve to lose his life but they really had it coming. It's just a pity that it wasn't puffy who was riddled with bullets.

Bobby Sands

To add, if 2Pac was never shot then Biggie doesn't get shot and I do believe things would have mellowed out between them as they grew older.

If 2pac survived the Las Vegas shooting then I'm not sure how that would have played out especially if puffy was actually behind a hit.

I guess it's one of those open secrets....

Sean loves gay sex parties. I encourage everyone to come forward.. especially his male victims.

Diddy Sued by Former Personal Chef, Accused of Sexual Harassment and Wrongful Termination

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/diddy-sued-former-personal-chef-190400625.html

594full-sean-combs-4047331284.jpg

So I know where Diddy fits into the conversation.
I think I know where Makaveli fits into the question.
Where would Biggie fit? (Besides a big hole)

Why Tupac had to suffer in prison while fuckers like this walk free. An epitome!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.