The 2008/2009 Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastian

Omg, Klose scored twice and Toni another one. We would so own everyone in europe this year....

Oh yeah, i dont care its the premier league thread :)

Bobby Sands

What a free kick by Gerrard yesterday.It was the same old story with Liverpool. They created a load of chances but couldnt take them. Babel was good when he came on. Torres was ok but he should have scored.

Arsenal are 1-0 down at home to Fulham at the moment.

Ohhh Poor Shrek another foot injury....Two good things to come out of this Rooney not playing = United not winning and that means tevez should start which = F.F Points for me....Forgot to add German League is weak dont see klose and toni doing that in the prem league...

Champions league here we come!!! 3rd round this week..should beat tolouse

Ohhh Poor Shrek another foot injury....Two good things to come out of this Rooney not playing = United not winning and that means tevez should start which = F.F Points for me....Forgot to add German League is weak dont see klose and toni doing that in the prem league...

I think Liverpool will struggle against Toulouse. They got a great result beating Lyon at the weekend and Elmander will be a big danger up front.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member

Umm..Klose has done it in 2 world cups and Toni scored 30+ goals in one season in Serie A and it wasn't even for one of the top teams. :confused:

The.Menace

Staff member
haha. well. part of it is the great teams they play against....but I agree, you should try 2 score yourself, keep them busy. Anyway. Arsenal baby. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.