11/12 Premier League thread

THEV1LL4N

Transfer News:

Hull release 8 players including Dean Windass and Michael Bridges.

Gareth Barry is in talks with Manchester City.

Kaka pledges future to AC Milan, reiterating that he doesnt want to leave the club.

Cisse wants Tottenham to sign him.

Real say that Cristiano Ronaldo would be the model player at Real.

Blackburn sign South Africa international Elrio van Heerden.

Yossi Benayoun claims to have had offers from other clubs for him, but insists he is happy at the club.

Sunderland are interested in signing Jermaine Pennant.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Shouldn't I just change the title of the original Premier thread? lol.. Or does everyone prefer a whole new thread instead.

lmao @ Ronaldo having a flower in his hair and lmao @ Bobby owning a pair.

In other news, Kranjcar pledged his future to Portsmouth. Makes sense, with the club's new owning cleaning out their financial woes, they can build on a new team.

THEV1LL4N

John Carew believes Aston Villa will be better equipped to mount a top-four challenge in 2009/10. With experience from last season of mounting a serious challenge on a top four finish, Carew believes our players will be able to know what to expect and will learn from the previous season.

There is always room for improvement and to constantly learn.

DPG iz all I C

John Carew believes Aston Villa will be better equipped to mount a top-four challenge in 2009/10. With experience from last season of mounting a serious challenge on a top four finish, Carew believes our players will be able to know what to expect and will learn from the previous season.

There is always room for improvement and to constantly learn.
John Carew has been hitting the crack pipe if he thinks Villa are gonna get a top 4 spot.

Bobby Sands

^^especially after Laursen and Barry are now gone.

You know who might be a good buy for Villa? Sean St Ledger. He is an Irish centre half that plays for Preston. He is 23 or 24 i think. I have been impressed with him every time i have seen him play. Very good in the air. He could start at centre half for Ireland against Bulgaria. We will see how he gets on. Could be a bargain buy for some team.

THEV1LL4N

Carew didnt say we are going to finish in the top four. if you read it properly it says to mount a challenge for a top-four finish. its definately possible so why not have a go. you have to be in it to win it, so why rule ourselves out of a challenge?

Liverpool are in debt of around £350m.

Bobby Sands

and man utd are in debt of 1 billion

Chelsea 1.1 billion

Arsenal something like 500 million

Yea of course Villa can mount a challenge if they get good replacements for Barry and Laursen which will be difficult.

THEV1LL4N

and man utd are in debt of 1 billion

Chelsea 1.1 billion

Arsenal something like 500 million

Yea of course Villa can mount a challenge if they get good replacements for Barry and Laursen which will be difficult.
where did you find that out from? large amounts of debt. future isnt so good with that much money owed back.

Sunderland have done quite well infact in the last year since gaining promotion to the premier league.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Man Utd have to generate £50m a year to cover their debt, something needs to be done to these teams in debt, and that is in a unbaised view but its ridiculus having teams in millions of pounds of debt but they still spend £20m on players.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.