A Skit on Benzino's Album Featuring Pac

The is the Intro to Trying to Make it Through

I know it's probably insignificant as hell, but maybe somebody'll want it

Code:
http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RC595GVC8A1Q2S3CTMQ8P56  JA
Join the link.

7hug.Life said:
^^^yea.. benzino & freddie redid they verses for the album tho
Pac did the track with Freddie Foxx, and Most likely stretch, NOT with Benzino.. at best, benzino may have met pac when it was recorded.

FATAL said:
Pac did the track with Freddie Foxx, and Most likely stretch, NOT with Benzino.. at best, benzino may have met pac when it was recorded.
Yes, he did.

There are 3 versions of the song:

- with Freddie Foxx & Live Squad (although that's not confirmed)
- with Freddie Foxx & Benzino (OG)
- with Freddie Foxx & Benzino (Retail)

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
There are 3 versions of the song:

- with Freddie Foxx & Live Squad (although that's not confirmed)
- with Freddie Foxx & Benzino (OG)
- with Freddie Foxx & Benzino (Retail)

:thumb:

I think yousendit has 2pacboard flagged or something, because I had a tupac song on there for months before it went down, linked from halifamous.com..shit on here goes down all the time.

Preach

three versions.. the live squad one i have never heard of. freddie said in his own voice that he did the track with benzino, then he cut benzino and put pac on it. im not sure if thats exactly what he said cause i'll have to check but i think pac and benzino were never on the same track. there was some beef with benzino if i remember correctly. so technically, there are two versions of the track. "dont fuck with a killah" with freddie foxx and tupac, and "dont fuck with a killah" with freddie foxx and benzino. if there is one with the live squad pac must have re-recorded it at a later date, alternatively he had already recorded the verse and re-recorded it when he was with freddie foxx. either way i'd like to see a source lol.

well the one i have its pac freedie fox and benzino i think..this one benzino was definately added into cause he praises pac a lot and says makaveli a couple times. He also says makaveli would never be on a shady track....but maybe he was around when recording this track cause he raps "we was up in the studio with the realest of all time"so im guessing hes talking about pac of course :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.