After 17 years... HitEmUp.com is back with a mission...

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Guys over the past few months Jon and I have stuck our heads together and tried to work out how to bring HitEmUp.com back - should we even? With the state of the legacy and music what’s the point?

We decided the only way we wanted to do something was to try to restore what the community used to be and that means attempting to restore the music - we want to buy back the catalog and release it to the fans.

So in an effort to raise the money and do some good along the way we are doing the 2021 thing and releasing a TupacCoin or $TUPAC. The coin itself has a 7% transaction fee, with 3% of that going to a charity wallet working with inner city youth programs. 2% goes back into liquidity to support growth. And 2% is spread among the holders for passive income.

Head to https://hitemup.com for details on how to buy thru PancakeSwap. As it has a low market cap at the moment you can secure quite a lot for a couple of dollars but it’s a bit fiddly so set your slippage to something like 12% and don’t try to buy an amount that will influence the overall value more than a few % as Pancakeswap won’t allow you.

Any other questions perhaps we can answer each other’s questions below.

To the vault or to the moon!

Last edited:

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Jon in the background is also working on bringing the site back, and we’ve got some marketing stuff lined up soon, I just wanted to make sure the fam here can get in early.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
We have received legal counsel about the use of the token symbol 2PAC, which is a registered trademark held by Universal Music Group.

There was concern that profits could be subject to a lawsuit under the "proceeds of crime" law if UMG decided to act, potentially affecting not only our plan to purchase the Tupac music catalog but also the charities we support along the way.

Not wanting to jeopardize our long-term mission, or expose the community and charities we want to support, we have opted to re-launch TupacCoin with the symbol $TUPAC, which is not a trademark and therefore does not pose the same risk.

We have redeployed TupacCoin and have airdropped all wallets holding the previous $2PAC coin the equivalent of $TUPAC, and redeployed the Liquidity Pool at twice the value it held yesterday at our own expense.

Please update your wallets with the new address 0x426e1e0276dc69a184705d81707b763d2474594f and use this link to purchase $TUPAC in the future.

Everything else, especially our mission and dedication to the community, remains the same.
Thank you for your understanding.

masta247

Staff member
It's a fun idea. Are there any plans to market this, or is the plan to kind of put it into existence and see if it picks up? I think odds of it growing organically are quite low considering how many different coins there are that never picked up.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
It's a fun idea. Are there any plans to market this, or is the plan to kind of put it into existence and see if it picks up? I think odds of it growing organically are quite low considering how many different coins there are that never picked up.
We have plans to market it yes and are working with some industry people. We put it out early to get the core fan base in before the price goes up, and to test things like the instructions etc.

We will slowly be rolling out marketing this week, both in the Tupac scene and also crypto channels in general. We’ve set money aside for it.

Da_Funk

Picked up a bag tonight. Awesome work Rukas. Hit me up if there's anything you i can help with along the way, regardless of how menial it is.

Last edited:

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Picked up a bag tonight. Awesome work Rukas. Hit me up if there's anything you i can help with along the way, regardless of how menial it is.
HODL and we're all gonna make it. Just spread the word to crypto people, not just Tupac fans, we need this to catch a bit of a mainstream Dogecoin type wave.

Da_Funk

If any of you are new to crypto and struggling to understand how you get all these wallets and swaps etc going drop me a line and i can walk you through it.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
If any of you are new to crypto and struggling to understand how you get all these wallets and swaps etc going drop me a line and i can walk you through it.
Awesome bro!

If you think there's anything we should add to https://hitemup.com/how-to-buy-tupac-coin/ please shoot me a DM - Ive tried to be as clear as possible but I've also had all my accounts set up for ages so may have missed some steps.

masta247

Staff member
Man, I'd love to participate, I set up Trust Wallet, but the process of buying bnb to buy the Tupac coin here in Canada is more complicated than it needs to be, with passport checks and having to wait to be verified, with them assuming I'm going to be some huge trader. I'm not into crypto and this would be the exception, but I'm kind of unsure about giving so much information to any of the exchanges. Any way I could just Paypal someone here $50 to send me like $30 worth of it? :D Assuming that's ok and it's not against the law wherever you are.

Last edited:

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Man, I'd love to participate, I set up Trust Wallet, but the process of buying bnb to buy the Tupac coin here in Canada is more complicated than it needs to be, with passport checks and having to wait to be verified, with them assuming I'm going to be some huge trader. I'm not into crypto and this would be the exception, but I'm kind of unsure about giving so much information to any of the exchanges. Any way I could just Paypal someone here $50 to send me like $30 worth of it? :D Assuming that's ok and it's not against the law wherever you are.
PayPal me $50 and I’ll send you $50 worth.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.