After 17 years... HitEmUp.com is back with a mission...

THEV1LL4N

Just taking a cautious approach to this as there are a lot of scams and things out there. Not calling this a scam at all, but what assurances are there as I'm not familiar with TW and PS. I know that crypto is volatile and more of a "gamble" than an "investment" and there are no guarantees.

What happens when someone purchases TupacCoin. Is there any sort of certification or anything like that? And if the coin makes it to a bigger exchange/platform then how do I manage it if I no longer want to use a platform like PS?

Also, is this a real account or a fake?
https://twitter.com/TupacCoin?s=09

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Just taking a cautious approach to this as there are a lot of scams and things out there. Not calling this a scam at all, but what assurances are there as I'm not familiar with TW and PS. I know that crypto is volatile and more of a "gamble" than an "investment" and there are no guarantees.

What happens when someone purchases TupacCoin. Is there any sort of certification or anything like that? And if the coin makes it to a bigger exchange/platform then how do I manage it if I no longer want to use a platform like PS?

I’ll leave it up to you to read Trust Wallet reviews online and do your own research. We’re not responsible for the platform but I can tell you it’s one of the best wallets on the market and most trusted.

As for the coin itself when you purchase on PancakeSwap it goes into your wallet like any other exchange. Then you hold the amount of token you’ve purchased. You can do with that token as you wish, hold it, send it to someone, sell it back on PancakeSwap, and eventually sell it on other exchanges like you would any other token.

No that’s not the correct Twitter, it was already taken as you can see. Our Twitter is https://twitter.com/2paccoin

Da_Funk

Hey mate, im on the go and will respond more later. I think rukas has addressed the coin itself but in terms of crypto, you are essentially your own bank and it can as safe or unsafe as you make it.

I highly suggest watching this video for beginners

Biggest issue for pancake swap is anonymous team, but that more relates to the cake token rather than the exchange. It is very easy to use however this guy does a great overview or how to

Like rukas said, trust wallet is incredibly reliable however you can use metamask (i prefer this option)

Casey

Staff member
For anyone else in the UK, I found that the easiest process was to buy the BNB directly from Binance, then send it to Trust Wallet, where you need to convert it to BNB Smartchain. Then you can trade on PancakeSwap for TupacCoin.

The process for buying BNB with Binance directly seems much easier than trying to buy the BNB within Trust Wallet directly. This might also be the case in other countries, but definitely was the easiest way here in the UK.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
For anyone else in the UK, I found that the easiest process was to buy the BNB directly from Binance, then send it to Trust Wallet, where you need to convert it to BNB Smartchain. Then you can trade on PancakeSwap for TupacCoin.

The process for buying BNB with Binance directly seems much easier than trying to buy the BNB within Trust Wallet directly. This might also be the case in other countries, but definitely was the easiest way here in the UK.
Casey do you think you could help by typing up an alternate set of instructions we could use using this method?

THEV1LL4N

This is the very thing I don't like - having to download a number of apps or signing up to them. I'll see if I can do it without the app.

The issue I'm having with Trust Wallet is that I am unable to upload my ID and get verified. My transaction was refunded as a result.

THEV1LL4N

Hey mate, imon the go and will respond more later. I think rukas has addressed the coin itself but in terms of crypto, you are essentially your own bank and it can as safe or unsafe as you make it.

I highly suggest watching this video for beginners

Biggest issue for pancake swap is anonymous team, but that more relates to the cake token rather than the exchange. It is very easy to use however this guy does a great overview or how to

Like rukas said, trust wallet is incredibly reliable however you can use metamask (i prefer this option)
Thank you for posting these resources. I'll check them out tomorrow.

Casey

Staff member
Casey do you think you could help by typing up an alternate set of instructions we could use using this method?
Sure. These are based on using Android though, as the Dapps tab in Trust Wallet doesn't seem to show on iOS. Also, this presumes you are outside the US, as I believe Binance works differently there unless you use a VPN.

1.Download the Binance app and sign up.
2. Connect your debit card or bank account to place your order in BNB.
3. Download Trust Wallet and sign up.
4. In Trust Wallet, click "Receive" and select BNB. You'll see a QR code and a token number.
5. Click "Copy" to copy your token number to the clipboard.
6. In Binance, go to the Assets page (with the small wallet icon)
7.You should see two options -"Fiat" and "Crypto".
8. Select Crypto and select your BNB balance
9. Paste the token address and send. It should show in your Trust Wallet balance within 10 minutes.
10. Select the BNB balance in Trust Wallet, then click "More". There should be an option marked "Swap to Smart Chain". You need to swap all your standard BNB to BNB Smart Chain.
11. Click the DApps tab, find Pancake Swap and follow the instructions to connect your TrustWallet to PancakeSwap.
12. On the PancakeSwap Exchange page, you'll need to enter the TupacCoin token address into the "Select a Currency" section in the "To" part. That's 0x426e1e0276dc69a184705d81707b763d2474594f
13. Enter the amount of BNB you wish to trade for TupacCoin or select Max to select all of it.
14. Enter a slippage amount of 12%.
15. Go ahead and complete the swap!

Da_Funk

How do I get TupacCoin to show in Pancake Swap?
Have you sorted this yet?

All you need to do is navigate to the pancake swap website click Trade --> Exchange and on the exchange tool
click select currency and paste the below contract address in to trade for it. Make sure you set slippage to 12% or the price will change and you will be required to re-confirm the trade.

0x426e1e0276dc69a184705d81707b763d2474594f

If still having issues let me know.

THEV1LL4N

I managed to sort it with a little help from Casey. Thank you.

Can you guys see the value of your TupacCoin in your Trust Wallets (In USD, GBP, BNB etc)?

Will TupacCoin be getting a logo soon? I just see a question mark icon.

Da_Funk

I managed to sort it with a little help from Casey. Thank you.

Can you guys see the value of your TupacCoin in your Trust Wallets (In USD, GBP, BNB etc)?

Will TupacCoin be getting a logo soon? I just see a question mark icon.
It's such a micro cap coin that it wont be listed anywhere so sites like coingecko or coinmarketcap wont have price info on it and so trust wallet will have no where to pull it's value from.

Do not listen to anyone, anywhere who tells you otherwise as you will be scammed.

You will need to calculate it manually. You can get the price from the link below. i suggest favouriting it. Its in USD though so you will need to convert it to your local currency.

https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x426e1e0276dc69a184705d81707b763d2474594f

Da_Funk

What happened to the Twitter page? It says it's been suspended.
Rukas will be much better placed to answer this than I will, but, having followed the overall crypto space for a while now, there's a couple things I've picked up on:
- Influencer & product accounts struggle to get verified
- Because of this, those accounts often get temporarily banned. I think this is due to twitter's back end
algorithms identifying "shady" goings on.

I wouldn't be overly concerned by it.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Exactly that. A temp ban we're working through. It'll be back. We're also talking with a couple of big players we will hopefully be able to announce over the next week or so.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.