Amara.

Amara

Lol. Ok well... let's see. I'm still at uni, still studying law. I got a high distinction for a subject this semester which I am really happy about. I'm applying for an undergraduate position within the australian defence force (military) as a legal officer. I'm not sure how that will go - fingers crossed. It would mean money to study so I wouldnt have to work on weekends. I'm sick of working as a sales assistant, it takes up too much of my time that I would rather spend studying or with friends.

I was seeing this guy who was going all hot and cold on me. It was a shame, coz he's so cute. Hot body, nice aussie kind of guy - easy-going, fun. He's also really secure, got a good job, a house, car etc. But he was all "I want to be with you" then "I dont want to be with you" then "I want to keep seeing you" then "I dont want to be with you" and now we are "friends" but more than friends if you know what I mean. So it's really confusing. All I know is, I really like him and it's making me think in irrational ways. If anyone else told me they were in a situation like this I would say, forget him - clearly he just doesnt really like you since he is messing you around. But it's not that easy, when all I think is, well maybe if I'm patient.... lol.

So those are the things happening in my life. Not all that exciting huh. Oh well. What's been happening on here? Tell me what's been going on with you?

_carmi

me, myself & us
Lol. Ok well... let's see. I'm still at uni, still studying law. I got a high distinction for a subject this semester which I am really happy about. I'm applying for an undergraduate position within the australian defence force (military) as a legal officer. I'm not sure how that will go - fingers crossed. It would mean money to study so I wouldnt have to work on weekends. I'm sick of working as a sales assistant, it takes up too much of my time that I would rather spend studying or with friends.

I was seeing this guy who was going all hot and cold on me. It was a shame, coz he's so cute. Hot body, nice aussie kind of guy - easy-going, fun. He's also really secure, got a good job, a house, car etc. But he was all "I want to be with you" then "I dont want to be with you" then "I want to keep seeing you" then "I dont want to be with you" and now we are "friends" but more than friends if you know what I mean. So it's really confusing. All I know is, I really like him and it's making me think in irrational ways. If anyone else told me they were in a situation like this I would say, forget him - clearly he just doesnt really like you since he is messing you around. But it's not that easy, when all I think is, well maybe if I'm patient.... lol.

So those are the things happening in my life. Not all that exciting huh. Oh well. What's been happening on here? Tell me what's been going on with you?
i have one semester left at cegep (between high school and uni in quebec) in social studies psychology. then i wanted to try university and study psychology but it's a lot of years and i don't think i have the grades to be let in the program. so if this doesn't happen, i have no clue where i am going. it's been 2 years with my bf on june 26th and things are still going super duper well with him. i intend on moving with him next spring. right now i'm working at a call center. prertty much boring job but 10$ per hour is better than the other summer job that i had (8.25$ per hour) and this call center job i can continue it when i start back cegep with flexible schedules.

pretty much sums it up.

and amara i have never been in a situation lie your with your friend/bf/more than a friend. but i would imagine that it is a hard decision because you like him and hope that he likes you in return. but sweetie you are a smart person, if he keeps up playing with you like if oyu were a yo-yo, leave him. don't waste your time on somebody who you are uncertain if he wants you or not. there is nothing worst than being with someone who doesn't know what he wants.

Amara

i have one semester left at cegep (between high school and uni in quebec) in social studies psychology. then i wanted to try university and study psychology but it's a lot of years and i don't think i have the grades to be let in the program. so if this doesn't happen, i have no clue where i am going. it's been 2 years with my bf on june 26th and things are still going super duper well with him. i intend on moving with him next spring. right now i'm working at a call center. prertty much boring job but 10$ per hour is better than the other summer job that i had (8.25$ per hour) and this call center job i can continue it when i start back cegep with flexible schedules.
What is the job situation like for psychologists over there? Here it's really bad - there arent many jobs at all. At least that used to be the case.

Good to hear things are going well with your bf. Have we seen any pics of him on here? We should bring the femme fatales pic thread back to life.

and amara i have never been in a situation lie your with your friend/bf/more than a friend. but i would imagine that it is a hard decision because you like him and hope that he likes you in return. but sweetie you are a smart person, if he keeps up playing with you like if oyu were a yo-yo, leave him. don't waste your time on somebody who you are uncertain if he wants you or not. there is nothing worst than being with someone who doesn't know what he wants.
Yeah I know. I'm a fool for him though. Lately I have just been enjoying his company without over thinking things or wanting more. Still, he'd make an incredible bf, thats why I find it hard to let go. I dont know why he keeps coming back to me, perhaps he just likes the company.

k69atie said:
What happened with they guy who you men when you were traveling?
It just fizzled. We started speaking to each other less and less, so I called it off. I guess it was inevitable - long distance like that is hard. My life is here, his is there.

How are things with you katie?

_carmi

me, myself & us
What is the job situation like for psychologists over there? Here it's really bad - there arent many jobs at all. At least that used to be the case.

Good to hear things are going well with your bf. Have we seen any pics of him on here? We should bring the femme fatales pic thread back to life.

Yeah I know. I'm a fool for him though. Lately I have just been enjoying his company without over thinking things or wanting more. Still, he'd make an incredible bf, thats why I find it hard to let go. I dont know why he keeps coming back to me, perhaps he just likes the company.

It just fizzled. We started speaking to each other less and less, so I called it off. I guess it was inevitable - long distance like that is hard. My life is here, his is there.

a friend of my mom told me there was plenty of psychologists need here. dunno if its true. dunno if i'll make it either. so yeah. dunno if i have the courage to study that long and i dont think i have the grades.

and yeah we should bring back the ff pic thread. but if you go on my facebook you'll find a pic of him.

k69atie

SicC's Love

Well i am looking for a new job but really not having much luck!

Dave and i are going through a bit of a rough patch - he has trust issues and i don't think i can put up with them anymore :(

_carmi

me, myself & us
Well i am looking for a new job but really not having much luck!

Dave and i are going through a bit of a rough patch - he has trust issues and i don't think i can put up with them anymore :(
uh? what happened with dave again? why does he have trust issues?

It's a long story hun.

He thinks i am going to cheat on him, which i'm not! i keep getting accused of stuff.

We had a huge row on monday night, he has one more chance then i am walking he knows this.

_carmi

me, myself & us
^oh. :( poor you katie. trusting issues suck. i don't understand how he can not trust you. especially thast you love him so much.

_carmi

me, myself & us
yeah i hope he'll work that out cause he'd suck if you guys had to break up cause of trust issues.

trust issues suck. but luckily i don't have any with my bf cause i'm one possessive girl and he's one possessive guy. so when it comes down to possessivity we are equal so no fight about it. we actually make fun of that.

dave sent me a huge bunch of flowers at work yesterday and on the card he put "I'm sorry, i love you i don't want to lose you xxxxx "

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.