Astrology

keco52

Staff member
I read natal charts for fun. Anyone volunteer?

I can read it in private too.

I need date of birth, time and location of birth.

My chart indicates loss of father early in life which is true. But it also shows addiction which I’ve never had so like I said, for entertainment purposes only.

keco52

Staff member
September 4th 1989. Brisbane Australia
You and ristol are both Virgos. It’s hard for me to not be biased because I like Virgos.

Generally they’re very loyal in their relationships with people. They usually have a really good sense of humor.

Wood, the sign that rules your emotions is wishy washy. Lol. You probably like to play devils advocate? You probably dislike conflict and try to be the peace keeper. Some people might dislike you for this and see you as a kiss ass or a people pleaser...or even a doormat because you refuse to choose sides in an argument.

You are service oriented in love. You do things for your significant other to show you care for her.

I wonder if your girlfriend is a cancer or water sign?

keco52

Staff member
Wood you have indicators of fame as an actor and just success and wealth in general. Kind of jealous.

Is your dad wealthy? Is there wealth on your dads side?

You should remember to keep your ego in check when you are successful.

keco52

Staff member
Cancers and especially cancer men will protect their hearts at all costs. One of their biggest fears is humiliation in love. They either marry very early or they marry someone younger later in life. They love boobs. They love women who are maternal. But you in particular might like a woman that attracts a lot of attention?

You’re fun and probably very funny. You are probably fun to be around too.

Sexually voracious. You need a physical outlet and a partner that matches your libido so that it does not manifest negatively (being a bully)

Reiterate...you need a physical outlet. You have a lot of fire that needs to be channeled somewhere

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Cancers and especially cancer men will protect their hearts at all costs. One of their biggest fears is humiliation in love. They either marry very early or they marry someone younger later in life. They love boobs. They love women who are maternal. But you in particular might like a woman that attracts a lot of attention?

You’re fun and probably very funny. You are probably fun to be around too.

Sexually voracious. You need a physical outlet and a partner that matches your libido so that it does not manifest negatively (being a bully)

Reiterate...you need a physical outlet. You have a lot of fire that needs to be channeled somewhere
lol that's a lot to think about. Thanks for that.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
You and ristol are both Virgos. It’s hard for me to not be biased because I like Virgos.

Generally they’re very loyal in their relationships with people. They usually have a really good sense of humor.

Wood, the sign that rules your emotions is wishy washy. Lol. You probably like to play devils advocate? You probably dislike conflict and try to be the peace keeper. Some people might dislike you for this and see you as a kiss ass or a people pleaser...or even a doormat because you refuse to choose sides in an argument.

You are service oriented in love. You do things for your significant other to show you care for her.

I wonder if your girlfriend is a cancer or water sign?
She's born 3 days after so I don't know what that makes her. I do play devil's advocate a lot. In some aspects of my life I play peace keeper depending on who I'm with. Other aspects I'll cause conflict to amuse myself so that one's kinda 50/50

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
Wood you have indicators of fame as an actor and just success and wealth in general. Kind of jealous.

Is your dad wealthy? Is there wealth on your dads side?

You should remember to keep your ego in check when you are successful.
Oh shit me and Rukas are gonna start a podcast so maybe that's how I become famous. Dads done alright money wise but I wouldn't say rich. Lydia my fiancee, her dad is really rich though like kinda stupid rich so maybe that's it?

I read natal charts for fun. Anyone volunteer?

I can read it in private too.

I need date of birth, time and location of birth.

My chart indicates loss of father early in life which is true. But it also shows addiction which I’ve never had so like I said, for entertainment purposes only.

28/03/1983 0655am , Crewe UK

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.