Technology Debating PS3 of XBox2? The debate is over..

It's not exclusively for the Xbox 2, it's also for the Xbox and PS2. The graphics I saw are for the Xbox 2 version, and man they are fucking great, and the Godfather game is swaying my decision as well.

AmerikazMost said:
There's going to be a Godfather the game exclusively for XBox2...my decision has been made
Ummm.... no.... first off, its not an exclusive for Xbox360, secondly, NO games have been announced for the next-gen consoles so this games is not for the xbox360.

Electronic Arts confirmed that a game based on The Godfather fiction is under development, slated for release in fall 2005 for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, PC, and PSP.

Dogmatic187 said:
The graphics I saw are for the Xbox 2 version
Thats not True..... No Xbox360(Thats the name for Xbox2) screenshots have been released, the only Next-Gen screenshots released are by EA Games and thats only what "THEY" think it will look like.

Read above.

games tend to pursuade ppl to go for a certain console but for me i still would take ps3 cause i have no clue what i would do with the godfather, and image of expensive it would be the third one...

Electronic Arts confirmed that a game based on The Godfather fiction is under development, slated for release in fall 2005 for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, PC, and PSP.[QUOTE/]

umm....... no I read in this month's Electronic Gaming Monthly, where I found out about the Godfather game, and right on the cover says it's for The Xbox 2, Xbox and PS2.

[QUOTEThats not True..... No Xbox360(Thats the name for Xbox2) screenshots have been released, the only Next-Gen screenshots released are by EA Games and thats only what "THEY" think it will look like.[/QUOTE]

Umm, no again go get the magazine and read it, they say they graphics are taken right from the Xbox 2 version.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
as long as Playstation has exclusive rights for the GTA series, they're handsdown the winner

ofcourse I dont own either system, I own a shitty gamecube :(

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Portgas D. Ace said:
Ummm.... no.... first off, its not an exclusive for Xbox360, secondly, NO games have been announced for the next-gen consoles so this games is not for the xbox360.

Electronic Arts confirmed that a game based on The Godfather fiction is under development, slated for release in fall 2005 for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, PC, and PSP.

Thats not True..... No Xbox360(Thats the name for Xbox2) screenshots have been released, the only Next-Gen screenshots released are by EA Games and thats only what "THEY" think it will look like.

Read above.
1. Its not called an Xbox 360, thats a fan boy rumor.
2. Games have been annoucned are you crazy? Morrowind, Godfather, new Unreal, a bunch of stuff has been confirmed.
3. Development screenshots have been released running on lesser hardware thats going to be in the Xbox. Games are first developed on PC, so a lot of screenshots you see of console games when they are in development are off PC. This screenshots are below Xbox 2 standards because the hardware is lesser then will be in the X2 (namely, the GPU).

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Bank Robber said:
as long as Playstation has exclusive rights for the GTA series, they're handsdown the winner

ofcourse I dont own either system, I own a shitty gamecube :(

Sony doesnt have exclusive rights any more, GTA:SA is coming for Xbox next month I think, and another title is in works for X2.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Bank Robber said:
what about gaycube? please say yes

Im not sure sorry, I dont keep up with Game cube news cause I dont own one.

Last thing I heard, M$ was trying to buy Nintendo or something.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.