Does anyone know if this is an OG song?

masta247

Staff member
Does anyone know the story? I found out the verse is from OG of "breathing", but what's up with the beat? Looking for the full song.

Last edited:

yak pac fatal

I haven't! Lol!

The beat is super mellow and goes great with 2pac's flow. I'd love to get my hands on this.
Back in 2014 or 2015 or 2016 there was a bunch of leaks and some of it was Johnny J's cut mixes and instrumentals. Maybe the instrumental in that clip is part of those leaks. You can check at 2pac-forum.com

The leak had this gem

masta247

Staff member
Back in 2014 or 2015 or 2016 there was a bunch of leaks and some of it was Johnny J's cut mixes and instrumentals. Maybe the instrumental in that clip is part of those leaks. You can check at 2pac-forum.com

The leak had this gem

I checked all of the scrapped JJ mixes and as I recalled they're all based on the OG Confessions samples. So the song in the video is coming from somewhere else.

It sounds too good to be a typical YouTube remix though, especially in the absence of commonly available CDQ acapella versions of the second scrapped 2pac verse (to my perhaps somewhat outdated knowledge).

At the very least someone got their hands on the OG acapella of that verse and made a great remix, at best this is an unreleased but real song candidate. I'm really curious now. I love how it sounds.

Edit: maybe I'm mistaken, hearing this exist:

It was a mistake to scrap his second verse from this track. It's very good.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.