Technology download accelerators

so what are the best ones out there? my flashgot for firefox inexplicably stopped working, so i'm looking for a new one. what would you recommend?

that doesn't seem to work for me, flashgot won't work at all, and flashget seems to work, but when i use it for rapidshare links with a premium account, it won't download. well it says it downloaded but all there is is a 500kb
file with the same name as the file i downloaded. if that made any sense i'd be surprised lol. but i need something different that will work with RS.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
I Use A Program Named 'download Accelerator' Have For Years. Don't Know If It's Good Or Not But It Works

Internet Download Manager

Download Accelerator Plus is good but you can't copy a whole bunch of links if you're using Rapidshare, so it's shitty.

I use the rapidshare prog for rapidshare links.
rapidshare prog? as in the rapidshare manager program? that isn't a download accelerator though, and it only allows you to download 5 links at a time so i don't really like that program. unless you're talking about something different?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.