DOWNLOAD Crooked i - The Crook Show Mix (DISK#1)

this is the first of 4 mixes to come, download that shit n listen to the sickest mc alive

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/steelcityactsnewcastlesfinestmusic.htm

Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 01 - Intro
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 02 - Murdering MCs
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 03 - Death Rizzo
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 04 - Way Cool feat. Mr. Tan & B-Legit
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 05 - DJ Revolution (FREESTYLE)
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 06 - Underground Tactics feat. Talib Kwali & OTHERS
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 07 - Uh Oh
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 08 - Black Pussy feat. Dresta & Mc Eiht
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 09 - Wake Up Show (Freestyle)
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 10 - Tha Row.com (skit)
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 11 - Step Up feat. Kurupt, Daz & Xzibit
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 12 - Girl feat. The Luniz
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 13 - Niggaz Got Game
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 14 - Do Your Thing feat. hitt & ric
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 15 - King Pin feat. Kurupt, J Money & Tray Dee
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 16 - Gangsta Rap feat. Treach & Scarface
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 17 - Chino XL & Crooked i (Freestyle)
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 18 - Did U Ever Think (Freestyle)
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 19 - Nobody Understands Me
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 20 - Feels So Good feat. Snoop, Lil Style & Techniec
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 21 - Dont Test Me feat. Tray Dee, Legacy & more

PaulyPac said:
Crooked i - The Crook Show (cd1) - 18 - Did U Ever Think (Freestyle)
:rolleyes: that track isnt a freestyle, it's a proper song with 3 verses and R.Kelly signing.

the so called freestyle version is a bullshit quality radio rip of the first 2 verses.

could U tell me if the track - 'Crook Show' will be put out ?

dude i know its a song, i didnt make that tracklist its another dudes, i copied n pasted it... so get it straight

i got the freestyle too

and aban theres alot of good songs in there i think ur talking about " i love the ghetto to death" i posted it on another thread, its on the 2nd or 3rd page now

crook show is from the unreleased untouchable album, its rare

I have a remix of crook show featuring bizzy bone but it only has 1 crooked I verse, I want the complete track, do U think it will ever get put out ? aswell as all the shit he did on D.R

mr kleany did the remix that you have of crook show, yes people have the full track, a few people even have the untouchable promo, but they aint going to post it

yeah im pretty confident suge will release crooked i's dr material after his album on dynasty drops

still tha row video

he did that baby remix with ashanti, theres a video for that but thats on murder inc's stuff

and that california remix with sly boogie n them

he made a video for a track called "could have made you my wife" too but they never put that out

PaulyPac said:
this is the first of 4 mixes to come, download that shit n listen to the sickest mc alive

cheers bro.. keep em commin :thumb:

can some one break down the background of these tracks.. i.e are they from mix tapes.. or are they actual material that was going to go on the albums??

StatiC said:
cheers bro.. keep em commin :thumb:

can some one break down the background of these tracks.. i.e are they from mix tapes.. or are they actual material that was going to go on the albums??
they from unreleased album, mixtapes and guest appearances from other albums

Valiant Emcee said:
I have a remix of crook show featuring bizzy bone but it only has 1 crooked I verse, I want the complete track, do U think it will ever get put out ? aswell as all the shit he did on D.R
come on yall, some 1 post me the Crook Show Remix...i made it but lost it when my comp crashed. some 1 hook it up.

it was just a mix of Crook Show & Bizzy Bones Murderah....they used the same instrumental.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.