Fat Joe Checks Jada Pinkett Smith For Exposing 2Pac Personal Business

Jokerman

Jada has been tearing into Will all week. "We've been separated since 2016. Don't know why he referred to me as his wife at the Oscars." "Pac asked me to marry him." "I was with Tupac in the car when he was shot. Will pulled the trigger." Meanwhile, Will's in a homeless shelter listening to all this.

Jokerman

So, I’m halfway through Jada’s book and it’s not bad. I didn’t know she had been a drug dealer in Baltimore from age 15-17. Late 80s. So like 10 years before what goes down in The Wire. Not corner stuff, out of apartments. Carried a gun. Got held up twice and almost killed. She didn’t tell Pac about her dealing. But she would buy him clothes because he had like one shirt and two pair of pants at the time. Lived dirt poor with his mom and sister. She had to be careful, though, because he was proud. Like, she would say, I was shopping and saw this coat that I thought would look great on you.” Then he would accept it. Also, surprised she and Pac were strictly platonic. She says, “the more time we spent together, the more we could both see that there was no romantic chemistry between us…at all.” She calls him her soulmate but as a friend.

Shortly after she met Pac, she liked this white boy at school and had Pac check him out for her. Pac gave her the ok and he became Jada’s boyfriend. Pac also became best friends with him and the three of them would hang out. He introduced them to a lot of different music they hadn’t heard before. Jazz and rock, etc. She says Pac really liked Kate Bush and “Running Up That Hill.” Aww.

When he got the role in Menace II Society, he had to talk her into playing a part herself. Then he beefed with the directors, got fired but insisted she stay on and do it. She said, “I was only doing this movie because of you!” But she says he was right, and it helped launch her movie career.

She says she never saw Pac perform live because he wouldn’t let her come to a show. He wanted to protect her from the people around that, she guesses.

I'll post my highlights of the rest when I finish. My only problem with it is that it’s all about me, me, me. I know it’s an autobiography, but she is just too full of herself. It's like she doesn't have the persepective that the rest of us do on her career or importance. Doesn't know her place in the galaxy of celebrities and stars. To her, she's like Denzel. Poor Willzel.

keco52

Staff member
So, I’m halfway through Jada’s book and it’s not bad. I didn’t know she had been a drug dealer in Baltimore from age 15-17. Late 80s. So like 10 years before what goes down in The Wire. Not corner stuff, out of apartments. Carried a gun. Got held up twice and almost killed. She didn’t tell Pac about her dealing. But she would buy him clothes because he had like one shirt and two pair of pants at the time. Lived dirt poor with his mom and sister. She had to be careful, though, because he was proud. Like, she would say, I was shopping and saw this coat that I thought would look great on you.” Then he would accept it. Also, surprised she and Pac were strictly platonic. She says, “the more time we spent together, the more we could both see that there was no romantic chemistry between us…at all.” She calls him her soulmate but as a friend.

Shortly after she met Pac, she liked this white boy at school and had Pac check him out for her. Pac gave her the ok and he became Jada’s boyfriend. Pac also became best friends with him and the three of them would hang out. He introduced them to a lot of different music they hadn’t heard before. Jazz and rock, etc. She says Pac really liked Kate Bush and “Running Up That Hill.” Aww.

When he got the role in Menace II Society, he had to talk her into playing a part herself. Then he beefed with the directors, got fired but insisted she stay on and do it. She said, “I was only doing this movie because of you!” But she says he was right, and it helped launch her movie career.

She says she never saw Pac perform live because he wouldn’t let her come to a show. He wanted to protect her from the people around that, she guesses.

I'll post my highlights of the rest when I finish. My only problem with it is that it’s all about me, me, me. I know it’s an autobiography, but she is just too full of herself. It's like she doesn't have the persepective that the rest of us do on her career or importance. Doesn't know her place in the galaxy of celebrities and stars. To her, she's like Denzel. Poor Willzel.
The last part. I find her very self important. She’s the black Megan Fox. Both overly verbose and obnoxious. Jada said something along the lines of “I knew Will was going to enter a dark night of the soul...” regarding the Chris Rock slap and it felt like nails on a chalk board in my brain.

I think he nailed it. Sometimes I suffer from main character syndrome too.

That whole scene, doing that in that matter, in that place, is a great example of what's wrong with the glorification of just being able to go up to someone and smack them in the face... I think he was being emotionally fragile and he acted on implulse. And I think it is a foolish impulse that you do when you know there are no consequences...

I think what he was doing was saving face. He was doing some weird movie thing. It was like he was getting away with it as if he was living in a fictional movie. The idea that you think it's smart while wearing a tuxedo to walk onto a stage in front of the world - like literally the world - one of the biggest awards shows on Earth if not the biggest and smack the comedian for the most mild joke. And then sit there quivering saying keep my wife's name out of your fucking mouth. And everybody is going to just sit there in the shit that you just took on the table. You just pulled your pants down and took a shit on the dinner table and they all have to just sit there and look at that. That's what it's like.

The whole idea behind this is completely irrational. What I'm saying is like these people live in this fake world of you're protected by guards, you're driven by limos, you're on the red carpet. Like all of it is crazy life. And he's so goddamn famous and so removed from regular discourse and interaction with regular people that he for whatever reason in his head acted like he’s a character in a movie...
Fuck this bitch and her pussy husband

Can you read the Britney Spears one so I don't have too :D

CRAZY BITCHES EVERYWHERE

Last edited:

Jokerman

Yeah, I was going to try to read the Britney one next, or listen to it. So I finished Jada's. Early 90s, Gerald Levert wanted her in a music video and she said, ok, if he let her direct it. She did and she started getting calls to direct videos. Out of the blue one day, Prince calls her up wanting to collab on a ballet/opera thing he had written. Prince was a lifelong inspiration for her and she used to impersonate him in lip-synch contests when she was young. She says they became lifelong friends and he became something of a mentor to her.

She also got to know Eazy E pretty well and talks about his illness and passing. When Eazy was in the hospital, dying, he called her and said he heard Dre wanted her to direct the video for California Love. This was before Pac became a part of the song. Told her not to do it. “You don’t need to be around Suge.” He made her promise to step away and she did. Anyway, once Pac was part of it, he wouldn’t have let her anyway. But the Mad Max concept was hers. That was the last time she spoke to Eazy.

She talks about having lunch with Pac after he got out of prison and telling him not to sign with Suge, and he telling her she's gone all Hollywood. They argued and left mad at each other. Didn't speak for a year because neither made the first move. Then a year later he got shot. She totally blames Suge and says that at the private memorial at Afeni's house, when she answered the door, Suge handed her a cardboard box with Pac's ashes. Says he had a slight smile on his face and said, "There's your homie--homie."

She says she believes having him cremated was Suge's doing. "I never heard Pac say that he wanted to be turned into ashes. Never. What if we needed his physical body for more evidence? Pac only talked about being buried in a casket. He spoke of it in his songs and talked about it with me, something wasn't right. I wanted to MAKE SOMEBODY FUCK'N PAY!" (Guess that someone turned out to be Will.)

She says, "If you have a blowup with someone you really cherish, do not play the game of waiting for the other person to get wise." (Can't disagree there.)

Then she goes into her and Will's shit. Too much to recap or care about. All in all, I feel she was pretty truthful about things. The criticism I've heard about her lying about things come from people reacting to a revelation they heard without reading the book and seeing she answers the questions they come up with. But, like I said, she's too much ego. She also reveals she's suffered from clinical depression most of her life. Both her parents had addiction problems and she suffered. OK. Hope she doesn't write another autobiography and call it GI Jane 2. :eek:

Jokerman

I was never much of a fan of Britney or those in her orbit, like Justin, so it might be harder to pick the highlights out. Didn't expect much sense out of her, either, but I guess her ghost-writing co-author made it readable. I'm about 1/4 through Britney's book. Here goes. Part 1 of 3 or 4.

First, she was born in Mississippi and lived in a small town in Louisiana. Her father was an alcoholic. Her parents fought constantly. She was usually scared. Hid in cabinets a lot. She sang her whole childhood. Sang when she was sad, sang along with the car radio. Singing takes her to a mystical place where language doesn’t matter anymore. She wanted to live inside her dreams and singing bridged the reality and fantasy for her.

She goes into her parents’ backgrounds. Her mother’s parents came from England. Her father’s dad, her grandfather, was abusive and his mom shot herself in 1966. Her dad was 13 at the time. She believes he drank because of the way his abusive father treated him. Always pushing him to do more. Dad became good at basketball. Dad later opened a gym and was very successful in that town. He was reckless, cold, and mean with her and her older brother. Her mother screamed at him all night long and that was hard for them.

At nine, Brit started entering dance contests and winning. Mom took her to NY and she got signed to a talent agency. Sister Jaimie Lynn born around then. “I wanted to be a star like Madonna, Dolly, or Whitney. But I also wanted my dad to stop drinking and my mom to stop yelling. I wanted everyone to be okay.” (Aww) When she was 10, she got invited on Star Search. Didn’t win. Got booked on the Mickey Mouse Club with Christina Aguilera, Keri Russell, Ryan Gosling, and Justin. The show ignited her, and singing and dancing is all she wanted to do.

She started smoking and drinking at 13. Lost her virginity at 14 to a 17 yr old. She got a recording deal around then with Jive Records at 15. A year later, 1998, “Baby One More Time” hit the airwaves. With the video out, she was getting recognized. The album sold 10 mil quickly and she toured with NSYNC. (My instinct is to kill NSYNC) She fell head over heels in love with Justin at this time.

People and commentators at the time were saying she was dressing too skimpy and setting a bad example for kids. “I never said I was a role model. All I wanted to do was sing and dance. Every time I turned on an entertainment show, another person was taking shots at me. Saying I wasn’t authentic. What did these critics think I was supposed to be doing—a Bob Dylan impression?” (I laughed) I was a teenage girl from the South. I signed my name with a heart. I liked looking cute. Why did everyone treat me…like I was dangerous?” (Some good points) “If I was sexy, then people seemed to think I must be stupid. If I was hot, I couldn’t possibly be talented.”

Trying to protect herself from the criticism and keep focus on what was important, she started reading religious books…and taking Prozac. In 2000, her 2nd album came out, Oops!... She was a household name by then. Performed at the 2001 Super bowl halftime show. Days before 9/11, did a duet with Michael Jackson to celebrate the 30th year of his solo career. Pepsi hired her to do commercials. Did the movie Crossroads. Says she got so into the character that it took months for her to come back to herself. Says it made her not be sure what was real anymore. Justin was like, “why are you walking like that? Who are you?” She never really wanted to do another movie again.

Third album, Britney, came out, fall of 2001. 19 yrs old. Went on world tour. Spring 2002, hosted SNL twice. Was asked to do the movie Chicago, turned it down because of her experience with Crossroads. Regrets turning it down today. Lived with Justin in Orlando. Knew he had probably cheated on her a few times, but let it go. She became pregnant. Justin wasn’t happy, thought they were too young. She agreed not to have it because he was so sure he didn’t want to be a father. But then he insisted she not go to a doctor or hospital for the abortion, so no one would find out. With Justin and a girlfriend there at her place, she took some pills. Excruciating cramps had her lying on the bathroom floor for hours, sobbing and screaming. The pain was unbelievable, one of the most agonizing things she’s ever experienced. Took hours. (Fuck Justin)

Shortly after, he started being very standoffish with her. Eventually, he ended their relationship by text message. Says she could barely speak for months. Lay in bed and stared at the ceiling. Justin came to visit, saying it was hard for him too. It didn’t help much.

Jokerman

Part 2

She didn’t want to perform but still had tour dates left in her contract, so she did. After, she felt she had no family to come home to. Justin’s family had been the nearest thing, as she had gotten close to them. Her mom had divorced her dad around this time and was depressed and self-medicating. Dad was nowhere to be found. Her little sister was “a total bitch.”

Justin released his first solo album Justified and video for the song “Cry Me a River.” In it a woman who looks like Brit cheats on him and he wanders around sad in the rain. In the media, she was described as a harlot who’d broken the heart of America’s golden boy. Everyone felt sorry for him. And it shamed her. Everywhere she went, she would get booed. Went to a Lakers game and the whole arena booed her. Still reeling from the abortion and breakup, she started to believe she had been the bad guy.

(She was also in the car when Pac got shot and says it was Justin)

Justin ended up sleeping with six or seven girls in the weeks after their breakup, so she heard. She decided it was time for her to date. Saw Colin Farrell somewhere and thought he was handsome. Had a two-week fling with him. Became very isolated afterwards. Stayed in her apartment in NY and ordered takeout every meal. Cousin took her out one night and she tried weed for the first time.

One day, Madonna came over and taught her all this Kabbalah stuff she was into. Brit felt it had a good effect on her. They did the VMAs together with the infamous kiss, which Brit implies was her doing because they had always rehearsed it by only air kissing. They collaborated on a song “Me Against the Music” for Brit’s next album.

Nov, 2003, her new album, In the Zone, comes out. One day there’s a knock on the door and her dad with three guys come in and start peppering her with questions. She had nothing to say. (Doesn’t tell us what kind of questions) She gets a call next day saying she had to sit down for an interview with Diane Sawyer. Didn’t know what questions would be asked and it was completely embarrassing to her. Diane acted like she was to blame for breaking Justin’s heart. Brit cried. Says she shouldn’t have been forced to speak on national TV. Felt like she had been exploited. Says that was a breaking point for her.

Went to Vegas for the holidays with friends and started drinking more. Paris Hilton was there and they got on tables and ran around like idiots. Wound up in bed with one of her childhood friends and then went to a chapel and got married. “I was just honestly very drunk. And very bored.” Next day her whole family showed up furious. “You got married!” “We were just having fun.” “We have to get this annulled.” Their attitude almost made her want to stay married to this guy, but she signed all the papers and that was that.

She wanted to rebel against a controlling family. She was supporting them financially, but they got to tell her what to do. She wanted time to herself but had a tour to do. She hurt her knee badly at one show. Took a break. Then she met Kevin Federline at a club. He was comforting to her. He made her feel safe and alive and sexy. Says she was clueless that he had a toddler and an ex-girlfriend who was eight months pregnant. Until a friend told her and he confirmed.

Spring, 2004 had to go back and finish tour. Kevin came along. He asked her to marry him. In June, she fell
again on the set of her video and had to get knee surgery. End of tour, which made her happy. Felt she should never have gone on tour, but, as usual, just did what she was told. Married Kevin in the fall. She parted ways with her managers. Posted a letter to fans saying she was taking time off. Got pregnant.

Says she got mean to everyone when she was pregnant. Stay away! Had a C-section. Sean born 9/2005. Three months later got pregnant again. Tried to stay out of public eye but paparazzi always found her. Trying to enter and exit a building felt like being part of a military operation. When she drove off with Sean on her lap, trying to get away from them, that was proof to the critics that she was unfit. Magazines loved headlines like, “Britney got HUGE! Look, she’s not wearing makeup!” “As if that was some kind of sin. At what point did I promise to stay 17 for the rest of my life?”

Kevin was getting more into his own music and they started to grow estranged. Kevin started to get so enthralled with the fame and power, and she doesn’t think he handled it well, any more than she had. “Kevin thought he was a rapper now. Bless his heart.”

9/2006, has second son, Jayden. (Am I reading Britney or Jada’s? Same names) After she gave birth, she felt good because she looked better again, Skinnier. She had a house in LA next to Olivia Newton John’s. She got overprotective of her kids. Wouldn’t let her mom hold her son first two months. And then, only for 5 minutes. Says it was perinatal depression. Kevin was away much. Dyed her hair black. Trying to get it blond again, it became purple. Worked on new album, Blackout.

Her lawyer told her if she didn’t file for divorce, he would. Meaning he wanted to but was feeling guilty. Plus, it would make him look better publicly if she did it. She filed 11/2006. They both asked for full custody of the kids. Kevin insisted she pay his legal bills. Since she filed, the press held her responsible for breaking up her family. She was vilified. It helped Kevin’s album sales. (Seems like her mind is missing in action during these decisions).

Says she did not know the game or play it because she’s a good person. Wasn’t smart enough or vicious enough. Innocent and clueless. Says she was stupid. Says she used to trust people, but Justin and Kevin ruined that. Says Paris Hilton was very kind and sweet to her at the time. With her, she went through her party stage. Says the kids were properly supervised by capable caregivers, but to the press, when she partied late, she was the worst mother and a terrible person. A slut and on drugs. Says she never had a drinking problem. Never out of control. Besides drinking, her drug of choice was Adderall. The drug given to kids with ADHD. Made her feel less depressed.

Says her family has always treated her like she was bad. Her mom gave her a hard time for partying. Her family made her feel paralyzed. She used her partying friends as a buffer between her and her family. Someone to take her out and distract her.

Kevin took the kids for a visit one weekend and then wouldn’t return them or let her see them. Paparazzi watched it all happen. She felt humiliated. They were always waiting for her to do something so they could photograph it, so she gave it to them. Went into a hair salon, took the clippers, and shaved off her hair. Says she was out of her mind with grief because her children had been taken away. (Courts, Britney, courts). Says it was a big FU to everyone who criticized her for whatever, and for sexualizing her nonstop. A friend of hers said, "if someone had taken my kids, I would have done a lot more than cut my hair. I would have burned the city down." (Yeah, notice her friend is outward directed like most ppl would be, but Britney was inward, taking it out on herself).

Last edited:

Jokerman

Ok, last part, if anyone's still reading.

She was told if she went to rehab, it would help get custody back. She went. When she got there, her dad was there and said, “You are a disgrace.” She felt so alone. When she got out, she was able to get temporary 50/50 custody. Her latest album, Blackout, came out in 10/2007. Her team wanted her to perform at the VMAs to help promote it. But she wasn’t fine. Then she runs into Justin backstage. She was having a panic attack, and he was looking great. The comedian Sarah Silverman came out and roasted her. Said that at the age of 25 Britney had done everything worthwhile in her life she’d ever do. Called her two babies the most adorable mistakes you’ll ever see. Britney was sobbing hysterically backstage. (Will should have gone onstage and slapped Silverman. And Justin. From now on, if some celebrity deserves getting slapped, send in Will).

In the days and weeks following, the media made fun of her body and her performance. Dr, Phil called it a train wreck. Her management team quit.

One day, in Jan 2008, she had the boys and a security guard came to pick them up and she feared she’d never see them again, so she locked the bedroom door with her and her youngest and wouldn’t open. She says a SWAT team eventually burst in. They tied her to a gurney and took her to a hospital. They let her go after 72 hrs but the damage was done in the media. A new custody hearing determined she would be able to see them even less now.

Her 16-yr-old sister, Jaimie, was pregnant. Jaimie almost filed for emancipation from her parents because they took away her cell phone. Brit felt she had no one. She took a lot of Adderall. She started dating a photographer (go figure) She was infatuated with him. Said the paparazzi almost chased their car off a cliff one day. She didn’t know then that her guy was married. She found out after they had broken up.

One day her mom called and told her to come over. She gets there and there was a “SWAT team” waiting for her. They were implementing the conservatorship/guardianship. She begged the court to appoint anyone but her father, but they gave it to him. Says when she needed him over the years and reached out, he wasn’t there, but now, he was on the case! He’s always about the money.

Her Mom wrote a book about Britney. (Never heard of it) Every show her mom was on they plastered images of Brit with a shaved head. “The timing was un-fucking-believable.” She doesn’t think anything she did was as cruel as what her mom did writing that book and promoting it. “She was making money off that dark time. If one of my sons were going through something like that, do you think I would write a book about it?” “Her book even made me believe I was bad!”

“Sometimes I talk trash on Instagram. People don’t know why I have such anger toward my parents. But I think if they were in my shoes, they would understand.”

“The conservatorship was set up supposedly because I couldn’t take care of myself, yet a few weeks later, they had me shoot an episode of How I Met Your Mother and then sent me on a grueling world tour.” She says her father said to her, “I’m Britney Spears now. I call the shots.” (Will?) When someone wanted to date her, security ran a background check on him, made him sign and NDA, and had him submit a blood test. Before a date, they would tell the man her medical and sexual history.

Says she didn’t know for 13 years that she could have gotten her own lawyer. After everything she’d been through, she didn’t have a lot of fight left in her. She was tired and scared. She knew they could restrain her body anytime they wanted. She had parental controls on her iPhone. Says she went along with everything for the kids. As long as she played by the rules, she was reunited with her kids. She was also paying Federline’s legal bills, plus child support.

Says she became like a robot—a sort of child-robot. The conservatorship made her into a child. She was a shadow of herself. Says she dated an agent, Jason Trawick, for 3 years. Says her parents got back together in 2010. Her father second-guessed everything she did. She did more TV shows, like a judge on The X Factor in 2012. She fell out of love with Jason and they broke up.

She goes on and on about how restrictive her life was and how controlling her father was. 2013, did shows in Vegas. She also taught dance to kids once a month. She enjoyed that. Went to court in 2014 to get out of the conservatorship, but the case didn’t go anywhere. Released a new album, Glory, and went on the 2016 VMAs to promote it.

(Things get hazy now, like there was no editor or if there was, this is the best they could do with what she gave them. Dates mostly disappear.)

Saw a guy, Hesam Asghari, on the set of her video and was instantly smitten. They had great chemistry. Her Vegas residency was coming to an end in Dec 2017. She was relieved. But then she was told she had to go on tour, she refused. Her dad sent her to a rehab program where she says they locked her up for months. They took her off Prozac and gave her lithium. Says it was like being in a horror movie.

One friendly nurse showed her the internet and fans with #FreeBritney Tshirts. Says it helped her. Feels she has a special connection to her fans so that they just knew she was in trouble. Says everyone who spoke out there for her helped her survive that hard year.

When she got out, she was a shell of herself. Still on lithium, time really hazy. One day her father was having an argument with her 13 yr old son Sean and Sean locked himself in his bedroom to get away. Her father broke down the door and Sean filed a police report, and her father was barred from seeing the kids.

She wanted people to understand she was a real person, so she started sharing more of her life on social media. Modeling new clothes on Instagram. She found it fun. People thought it was weird. COVID hit. She stayed in and watched documentaries about herself. Heard her sister was coming out with a book. She wanted to explode. One night, June 2021, she called 911 to report her father for conservatorship abuse. Later that month, she had a public court hearing about her conservatorship. It was all over the news.

She finally realized she needed her own lawyer and could get one. Her new lawyer filed a motion to have her dad removed as conservator first. In Sept 2021, he was removed. Her lawyer than petitioned for the end of the conservatorship altogether. That happened in Nov.

Now she’s been trying to build her life day by day. She went Jet Skiing. She’s trying to have fun and be kind to herself. Talks about God a lot. Was asked by Elton John to collaborate on “Hold Me Closer.” Recording it and putting it out was fantastic experience for her. Pushing forward her music career is not her focus now. Lot of soul-searching to do.

Married this guy, Hesam. Her sister’s book came out and it was hurtful and outrageous. (Not reading it). She still has anger for her family, and it manifests as migraines. She loves her sons, husband, friends, pets, and fans. She took vacations in Maui and Cancun and wrote this book.

Apr 2022, found out she was pregnant. Miscarried a month later. She’s okay. Just glad to be free to search for joy in her own way. (Ready to cut off her hair again and make GI Jane 2). The end. (Until she does something crazy again, like knife dance with 10 cats behind her so she’ll trip over them and stab herself.)

Most of that sounds reasonable. The men in her life turned out to be selfish and mean. Her family is selfish and wanted to control her for the money. But she clearly has problems with her thoughts and was and still is very immature. Not too smart, either. Very passive for so long. Celebrity, drugs and alcohol made things worse. Hope she stays ok. Those migraines sound like a problem going forward, as do her Instagram antics.

Last edited:

Jokerman

So I looked for Britney updates since the book came out and found this. She was paid $15 million to write the book. This past July, she collaborated with Will.i.am on the single "Mind Your Business." Her and her husband, Hesam, separated in Aug of this year, after being married for a year. She's reportedly estranged from her sons, 18 and 17 yrs old now. Last month, she was pulled over by police in Cali for allegedly speeding, and ultimately cited for driving without a license and failing to provide proof of insurance. (Oh, boy) She also teased a 2024 release of a possible second memoir. "Get ready," she said. (Was she talking to me?)

I found out Paris Hilton released a memoir like 5 months ago. Maybe I'll read that, see what she says about Britney. Also, I see the authorized biography of Tupac came out 6 days ago. First I'm hearing of it.

I just saw the news about 2Pac's book. Of course Jada was mentioned! "Couldn't stop talking about her" "he talked about Jada Pinkett Smith just as much as she talks about him".

She is the Omega.

Jokerman should have his own review thread! :p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.