Fat Joe Checks Jada Pinkett Smith For Exposing 2Pac Personal Business

I just saw the news about 2Pac's book. Of course Jada was mentioned! "Couldn't stop talking about her" "he talked about Jada Pinkett Smith just as much as she talks about him".

She is the Omega.

Jokerman should have his own review thread! :p
Ha ha agree really should have his own review thread!

I did not know about the 2pac book at all.

If anyone can find https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14679856/ to watch outside the UK. It is worth a watch really interesting.

Jokerman

I skimmed through some of the Tupac biography, and it doesn't make me want to read it. She knew him in high school and became a writer. Afeni choose her just because Pac knew her. She mostly interviewed everyone she could and put it together with a narrative of his life. Puts him on a pedestal. Seems boring. The part about Jada comes basically from interviewing Jada, who covers the same better in her book.

Started reading the Paris Hilton book, just to see how shallow she is and what she could possibly write about, and it's incredible! There's no way I could sum it up like I did Brittney's. There's so much in it. Reading it is like being on a drug trip. Much better than Jada or Brit's. And talk about full of herself. It's hilarious. She name drops like twenty people on each page. A page at random: Christine Aguilera, Kim Petras, Britney, Versace, Elvis Presley, Jillian Michaels, Steve Madden, Simone Biles, Adam Levine, Terry Bradshaw, Scott Kelly (astronaut), Channing Tatum, Raquel Welch, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Andy Warhol, Marco Polo. And she wasn't naming like guests at a party on that page. They were mostly unrelated. It's actually a fun read, and that's from someone who had no use for her previously.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.