Gym Check-in

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
Just got back from the gym, feeling better about myself after another loose weekend

Worked on Chest and core. This would have to be my favorite exercise

Shadows

I'm doing those tomorrow. I love them because I feel HELLA huge and look really cut when i bring them toward my chest. If i ever get like how i look when doing those, that would be dope.

Just got out the gym. I did Biceps and Triceps 3 sets each, regular and 3 sets with resistance, i'm trying something different this time. i don't feel overworked either.

Shadows

I'm about to go do that workout.

I skipped yesterday after I re-read a little bit of Bruce Lee's philosphy to not WEIGHT work out 2 days in a row. I'm gon try that again, then maybe switch it up later.

and Rukas, is it normal to be able to lift more in decline than flat?

my worst is incline. if i remember correctly.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
and Rukas, is it normal to be able to lift more in decline than flat?

my worst is incline. if i remember correctly.
Depends on how strong each of your muscles is and what order you work them in. I do incline first and then can't lift as much on flat compared to if I had done that first.

In regards to not working weight two days in a row, meh. You can lift weights every day, just don't work the same muscle group every day.

Sent from my A853 using Tapatalk

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
It's normal. If you watch power lifters on a flat bench, they tend to have a massive arch in their back when lifting. Simply because the lower pecs are the strongest part of that muscle. Also because minor back muscles come into play when working decline, rather than isolating upper chest and posterior deltoids, which aren't as strong.

Try bringing the bar down almost to your collar bone instead of the bottom of your pecs when working decline. It becomes a lot harder and you shouldn't be able to lift much more than what you do on flat

ill-matic

man, i really miss the gym. the pump, the blood flowing. admiring how huge you look just after a session.

gonna start gettin back into that shit

Shadows

^i hope this thread motivated you.
I love the way i look when im doing the cable cross overs. I look hellla huge.

I didn't go today. I'm going to be busy af this weekend n need my energy, so i'm just working out every other day this week.

@Stred - you're right, i didn't even think of different muscles being worked besides the chest.

on friday im going to try some thumb push ups bruce lee style. lol

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I feel like doing a little full body workout today so off to do dead lifts, squats, rows, military press and maybe some high rep bench for definition as apposed to my usual bulk routine.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Shadows if you like doing cable flies, which I do to, love how my shoulders and arms and chest all bulge out at once, go pick up some 70lb dumbbells, stand right in front of the mirror and smash out some shrugs.

Shadows

^oh yah, i do that from time to time.
I felt bigger when i worked the shrugs with 65 pounds, now that i use 80, i don't feel as big. =/ i dunno why. i'm going to do both now. maybe because i do about 8-10 on 80lbs and 15 on 65 lbs.

masta247

Staff member
I started working out again and went to the gym today, biaatch. It was cool.

I'll just do a bit of everything for about 2 weeks (3 sets of light workout for every muscle group every 2-3 days), hopefully it'll remind my muscles how to work, and then I'll start thinking about a more specific plan.

Shadows

^lol. I hope you're dying with soreness biaaaatch!

I went to work out today at 4pm my time. It's 10 pm my time, I took a nap, and already woke up sore already. It usually doesn't happen that fast. This time I almost had no rests between anything. If i was working out my arms, n i finished my set, i did 30-40 push ups, and then went back to work.

I've been doing different things almost every week for the past month and i look a lot bigger lately. :)

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
I rolled my ankle drunk Friday night and have not been able to go to the gym, or work for that matter lol. It is now Tuesday and I feel like shit because I haven't worked out or exercised for 5 days now.
I'm going to go to the gym tomorrow, even if I have to crawl there

masta247

Staff member
^lol. I hope you're dying with soreness biaaaatch!

I went to work out today at 4pm my time. It's 10 pm my time, I took a nap, and already woke up sore already. It usually doesn't happen that fast. This time I almost had no rests between anything. If i was working out my arms, n i finished my set, i did 30-40 push ups, and then went back to work.
Yeah I started feeling that today in the morning. I couldn't pull up my hand to hold the handle in a bus, I thought that I'll die out there, lol. I like that feeling though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.