Hi, Ring Ring!

Not CalcuoCuchicheo, not roaches or whoever the fuck you think I am!

It's salty, I just remember that guy Calcuo as a hairy scotsman... beefed with SicC. Went away. Big ego.

Fuck all that shit. Stop trying to figure me out based on my old shit. I bloom late like a fall flower and I'm not like the way I was.

Ask me shit.

pz.

Sky is blue because how light from the sun is bent to show more blue. That may change if the atmospheric conditions change and the sky is more yellow from the CO2? You know how Namek is green? lol btw My personal journey with Dragon Ball ended at Namek!!!!!! As kids we used to pretend play Dragon Ball in school. Since I was a "foreigner" they had me play Piccolo! I was like "not fair! Goku is a foreigner too!!" lol. These days I'm completely fine with being Piccolo but I sure don't want to puke up an egg!!

I really don't know much about Jesus, I've read some of "his teachings" - they make sense. I like Matthew.

It's my habit to expand - Jesus could have been a metaphor for Caesar. If JC did exist, some say the "missing period" in the Bible was spent in Asia. They called him Issa. Muslims consider Hay-Sus a messiah. Not sure what all the disagreement is about. As you may have figured out, there's a cycle and whoever these guys are, they show up in cycles and teach us the very basic, to bring us back to earth. I just know Tupac is one of those guys.

take care

I forgot. Knowledge is "remembering" because we already know.

Water is not wet. For something to become wet, it must be dry first. Water is not dry.

The sky is blue (and green, and purple and pink, orange, black) because your eyes perceive it that way but we all have different perception. Your blue in the sky could be completely different from the blue in my sky.

Same with sound. Tico might sound off beat pitch at times but what he hears is what he hears.

Last edited:
Okay, so my dad is a jap and my mom is white american. True story, god bless my mom, teenage exchange student from Minnesota to Japan in the 70s. she stood out like a sore thumb, first to wear a miniskirt in the region, some bumfuck backward ass village, reprimanded for chewing gum in class. The japanese high school students would ask her for a strand her blond hair like it's some kind of good luck charm, no joke. She paid her dues and I love her for it!! My own blood disrespects her these days. America fuckked. So, all I want to say is take care of your family, breathe the same air with them. Just spend time..... time is precious.

I like that you liked it.

I'm stuck at home seeing more snow than we've seen here all year. I feel like setting up the christmas tree again! :p

Ask me anything.

I'm currently sitting here mentally shitting on optimists talking about how "so many people have been uplifted from poverty" and that, currently, "the world is so fucking awesome."

la la landers, I call them. Like Biden and Trump at their State of the Union clap-fest. America is the best-est ever-est ever! According to them.

Yes, I can use Google and make memes too. Poverty has been reduced in places like China while America got zombies eating limbs picked up from railroad accidents. Don't fukk wit me.

That kind of ignorance leads people to American Exceptionalism and J00 supporting. Cult of Victimology. Can't stand mere words people say but jokes of starving kids. Those ASSHOLES. You know who I'm talking to.

Devils Advocate? You aint Pacino nor Keanu. Shit getting stale. Work on new martial.

pz.

Trans women lol GOP lol Conspiracy Theory? Still dragging that shit on? LOL come on bros! I don't care who you fuck or who you can't fuck. Not my bizzness.

I think it's admirable to attack America without firing a single bullet. Very Asian martial arts.

Parting the red sea, parting the baltimore sea. Whatever. Zoom out bitch.

pz.

Not Christian, not Muslim. Not really religious but secretly "baptized" or "blessed" in Christianity and Shintoism. Sacrilegious maybe. Buddhism was a big part of my life in Japan --- especially the "Afterlife Insurance" aspect of that religion I saw. I held dual-citizenship since shortly after birth - probably two of the most "free" passports, Japanese and USA passports. Been traveling back and forth since I was a little guy. The trick is to leave the country with that country's passport and enter the country with that country's passport. LESS WAITING!

Shinto is more acceptable to me. Very Japanese and comical at times. Very open about "commercialization" or money-making aspect. Shrines dedicated to everything from penis (fertility) to fishing vessels (wealth, health).

I used to have really bad eczema when I was a little one. Better now. They tell me I used to wake up with blood on my bed sheets from scratching all night. Perhaps the humid climate I grew up in did not fair well with my caucasian DNA. My grandma used to carry me on her back at night in front of the house to get some cool air so my skin would settle down. I remember seeing fireflies while she carried me. Guess what made it so much better? A hot spring, recommended by a dermatologist, I'm pretty sure it was avery alkaline hot spring and they tell me it worked like a charm for me.

[phone number deleted due to a bunch of dick pics being sent]

ask me anything, and don't fuck with me. I seriously want you to live. I recommend turing your notification off if you want to get close. Being in different continent is always a plus but I never bite unless you fuck with me and forget about feeding my number to a spam bot, that shit don't work and you will burn in hell for it.

PEACE. WhatsApp? Blue Bubbles? Fuck You! Ask em anything. Use you StreetHop name.

Last edited:
Had to redact my phone number. Too many gay shit being sent. Probably Pauly.

Saw Emma show up for like 15 seconds, panic and leave. Peace Emmers

I see Jokerman is around. If anybody didn't know, Jokerman is actually a Jokerwoman. I've known for years.

What do you want to know. Never been to the Lone Star State.. just the airports... I bet I would like Austin aside from the blue/gentrification?? part? I would;t know the difference. Austin is the birthplace of Schlotzsky's. Good stuff. Used to work at one. Bread is fresh baked every morning. My place I remember had a Iraq Vet baking starting at the like 4AM. He got flashbacks and ghosted one day. Good sour dough. The BBQ chicken pizza with jalapeño is awesome. I used to make my own with some charred tomato slices on top. Made me sweat like a pig but I loved it. Dr. Pepper, you better believe it!

Ask me.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.