Death Keefe D arrested for Tupac’s murder

Bobby Sands

Im more intrigued to see if anything comes out regarding who set it up.

I'm torn on whether puffy had anything to do with it. It's plausible but very convenient and ties up the biggie murder nicely for the lapd.

Reggie Wright Jr has always been a shady character to me. To this day I can't understand what his purpose was or how an ex cop could have been so involved with Suge and Death Row. He seems to have did a lot of shit too and was possibly the real shot caller . Seems like a guy who has the means to set it all up and some of his acts or ommissions leading up to the murder were highly questionable.

Keefe D, Suge, Orlando, Puffy, keeps 'em guessing like some kind of parlor game, prevents 'em from asking the most important question: why? Why was Tupac Killed? Who benefited? Who has the power to cover it up? Who? Who did tha leader, who killed Tupac, fuck man! It's a mystery! It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma! The fuckin' shooters don't even know!!!! I can't believe they killed him because he wanted to change things. In our time. In our country.......... Well, they've been doing it all through history. Kings are killed, politics is power, nothing more!

masta247

Staff member
The fact they didn't have any guns on them at first makes it look less like a conspiracy to kill 2pac. I think it's really that the fight escalated, and if there's evidence they actually had to procure a gun and then go looking for 2pac, it looks simply like a retaliation for the beating in retaliation for a chain snatch as part of regular Compton gang stuff of back in the days.

I think the case the cops are presenting is actually pretty solid and convincing. It looks like they're trying to genuinely solve it and present it as it was, if anything because Keefe D made them look incompetent, and now the general population knows what the cops knew. There were fairly high profile TV series about this at this point. So people know that not only is the dude from that car is still enjoying his freedom, but rubbing it in the cops' faces.
And Vegas is trying to increase their tourism revenues. It's a perfect way and time to demonstrate that they take crimes there seriously. With a high-profile example.

Last edited:

Da_Funk

It's been 15 years since I've lived any of this. I think growing up I really thought the lifestyle was glamorous, damn the consequences.

Maybe it's age, maybe it's my lived experience but reliving all this I can't stop thinking what an utter waste his death was, how pointless him going after Orlando and the repercussions of were and how plain sad the whole thing is.

Does anybody know why he wasn't read his rights during the arrest? Isn't that grounds for his lawyer to dismiss the charges? By law you have to be read your rights during your arrest.....

masta247

Staff member

Not sure what to think of Suge's antics anymore.

I guess it's just "no snitching" through and through, especially being in jail. Though he does go out of the way to say it wasn't Orlando.

Maybe he feels like they got even, and the sentence is unnecessary at this point, and could create further issues on the streets, or for him?

Outlawz Rapper Napoleon On Keefe D Arrest: 2Pac Wouldn’t “Get Law Involved”
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/outlawz-rapper-napoleon-keefe-d-143803517.html

“If Pac survived the shooting, Pac himself wouldn’t want Keefe D to go to jail,” Napoleon declared. “A lot of people might not understand, but me knowing Pac. Pac ain’t gonna get law involved because Pac would understand he did something in the streets [and it] would come back with street stuff.”

FTP

Bobby Sands

i think there is some new evidence suggesting Deandre Smith was the trigger man and it probably makes more sense when you take into account his position in the car.

Regarding Napoleon's comments, he is just speaking the truth. 2Pac last words were to tell the police to fuck off when they asked who shot him. thats said, if you are in excruciating pain and someone is trying to talk to you a natural response might be to tell them to fuck off.

ive watched alot of the interviews with Keefe D and the likes of Reggie Wright. the immaturity of these men is striking. imagine what they were like back then in their 20s and 30s. Its literally like watching 13 or 14 years olds talking and arguing.

I may be wrong on my suspicions of Reggie Wright but the man is a fucking joke and its all well and good running your mouth now, almost 30 years later when a big cause of the shooting of 2Pac was your failure to do your job as head of security. This man is an odd one for me. i cant make head nor tail of him and his involvement with Death Row. He is a cop but also a gangster or even a shot caller. He almost certainly had something to do with the organisation of Biggies murder and possibly more murders of bloods gang member which took place in subsequent years. One was murdered while travelling in Reggie's vehicle, Buntry i believe. Another was murdered by people with police uniforms. Seems he can say whatever he likes also. no fear of repurcussions there at all.,

Keefe D is the most incoherent childish mess of a man you could ask to see. such a cowardly small piece of shit. If Puffy or the Bad Boy side did put out a hit on 2Pac then i hope there is some evidence of this but i find it so hard to believe anything this idiot says.

Last edited:

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member

Not sure what to think of Suge's antics anymore.

I guess it's just "no snitching" through and through, especially being in jail. Though he does go out of the way to say it wasn't Orlando.

Maybe he feels like they got even, and the sentence is unnecessary at this point, and could create further issues on the streets, or for him?
Even Reggie's had enough of Suge at this point:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.