Non-Urban Music Lance Bass of N'Sync "comes out of the closet".

NEW YORK - Lance Bass, band member of 'N Sync, says he's gay and in a "very stable" relationship with a reality show star. Bass, who formed 'N Sync with Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick, tells People magazine that he didn't earlier disclose his sexuality because he didn't want to affect the group's popularity.

"I knew that I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand, and I knew that if I ever acted on it or even said (that I was gay), it would overpower everything," he tells the magazine.

'N Sync is known for a string of hits including "Bye Bye Bye" and "It's Gonna Be Me." The band went on hiatus in 2002. Bass has also found headlines for undertaking astronaut training and failing to raise money for a trip into space.

Bass says he wondered if his coming out could prompt "the end of 'N Sync." He explains, "So I had that weight on me of like, `Wow, if I ever let anyone know, it's bad.' So I just never did."

The singer says he's in a "very stable" relationship with 32-year-old actor Reichen Lehmkuhl, winner of season four of CBS' "Amazing Race."

Bass and Fatone, 29, are developing a sitcom pilot inspired by the screwball comedy "The Odd Couple," in which his character will be gay.

"The thing is, I'm not ashamed _ that's the one thing I went to say," Bass says. "I don't think it's wrong, I'm not devastated going through this. I'm more liberated and happy than I've been my whole life. I'm just happy."

Like we didnt know:laugh:

AmerikazMost

Nsync member a Faggot

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
^^ gays are dusgusting its has nothing to do with "bein civilized" or not.
LMAO

I've got nothing against homosexuals, but I have something against N*Sync.

And I've never been one to censor myself for the sake of being politically correct.

AmerikazMost said:
LMAO

I've got nothing against homosexuals, but I have something against N*Sync.

And I've never been one to censor myself for the sake of being politically correct.

It's not being PC, it's called at least showing "some" respect and maturity (props to whoever changed the title of this).

Nsync member a homosexual gentleman

who givs a shit, all the members of nsync r gay, hes jus the first come outta the closet. Nsync is old news, no one givs a flying fuck about them nemore

Casey

Staff member

GhettoStar said:
It's not being PC, it's called at least showing "some" respect and maturity (props to whoever changed the title of this).
I agree. Some people here need to grow the fuck up.. I'd love to hear why it's morally right to some people to deride and disrespect gay people. You don't have to agree, but that doesn't give you the right to judge. I personally believe in compassion to all living things, gay or straight, man, or animal. None of us have the right to judge anyone.

AmerikazMost

Militant said:
I agree. Some people here need to grow the fuck up.. I'd love to hear why it's morally right to some people to deride and disrespect gay people. You don't have to agree, but that doesn't give you the right to judge. I personally believe in compassion to all living things, gay or straight, man, or animal. None of us have the right to judge anyone.
When I called him a faggot for being a pop music, boy band sissy, no one would give a shit. But now if I were to do it, everyone will call me intolerant.

I could care less who he sleeps with. He and his music still annoy me.

What about pedophiles? Do we have the right to judge them? Where's your compassion for them? What makes one sexual urge repulsive and the other not?

Casey

Staff member

AmerikazMost said:
What about pedophiles? Do we have the right to judge them? Where's your compassion for them? What makes one sexual urge repulsive and the other not?
No, because the legal system will do it's job and lock them up. Paedophilia is a crime that has a VICTIM.

AmerikazMost said:
When I called him a faggot for being a pop music, boy band sissy, no one would give a shit. But now if I were to do it, everyone will call me intolerant.

I could care less who he sleeps with. He and his music still annoy me.

What about pedophiles? Do we have the right to judge them? Where's your compassion for them? What makes one sexual urge repulsive and the other not
?

Weak argument. And "no one" would give a shit is flawed. I am sure he and his millions of fans would. I don't like N-sync at all, but to try and be "cute" or "funny" by saying a word used to degrade a sect of people is wrong. How about this, will you do this for me? Go up to one of your black friends and call him a nigger. Make sure you say nigger too since you know Faggot is to Homosexuals as nigger is to black people.

EDouble said:
lmao, like every one has said i think every one knew he was gay. fruit cake motherfucka
No, everyone assumed he was gay because he was in a boyband. Everyone probably assumed Timberlake was gay too, and he's fucking Cameron Diaz. That other guy from N'Sync dated Eva Longoria and Tara Reid, one of the others is married with kids...but hey, one out of five ain't bad?

AmerikazMost

Militant said:
No, because the legal system will do it's job and lock them up. Paedophilia is a crime that has a VICTIM.
There's not always a victim.

Don't you remember when you were 13? I do. I would've boned half a dozen teachers at my school, and I would've known what I was doing when I did it.
GhettoStar said:
Weak argument. And "no one" would give a shit is flawed. I am sure he and his millions of fans would. I don't like N-sync at all, but to try and be "cute" or "funny" by saying a word used to degrade a sect of people is wrong. How about this, will you do this for me? Go up to one of your black friends and call him a nigger. Make sure you say nigger too since you know Faggot is to Homosexuals as nigger is to black people.
Valid point, though I don't try to be "cute" or "funny" when I use that word.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.