Lil' Feye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
a review of all his recent posts shows a thread killing child.

:D u are fuckin stupid... some1 can tell this bitch somethin about it :D

fuckin lil kid... go 2 bed and suck mamas pussy u lil mo'fucka

fuck dat stupid thread, it makes no sense like your whole life

probz 2 lm45... so fuck you douglas

lil kids... fuckin leakers and fuckin cheaters... fuck them all

Lil' Feye said:
yeah sorry again... i was just a lil angry that alot of ppl leak some shit of lm45 and so on... sorry it will never happen again
What, you are Lm's g/f who gets frustrationed boy cause his shit leaked? I've attacked you, that's right, but never like this.

Dominator said:
What, you are Lm's g/f who gets frustrationed boy cause his shit leaked? I've attacked you, that's right, but never like this.
but why did u attacked me without any reason and call me a faker... just say me who or what i faked... i am waitin

Lil' Feye said:
but why did u attacked me without any reason and call me a faker... just say me who or what i faked... i am waitin
Once I made a comment about your acting with common stuff thinking you're big in the game, straight dissing returned instead of a civilized answer.

THUG-7

Dante said:
a review of all his recent posts shows a thread killing child.

:D u are fuckin stupid... some1 can tell this bitch somethin about it :D

fuckin lil kid... go 2 bed and suck mamas pussy u lil mo'fucka

fuck dat stupid thread, it makes no sense like your whole life

probz 2 lm45... so fuck you douglas

lil kids... fuckin leakers and fuckin cheaters... fuck them all

That is terrible to have on our community forum. We should not allow people who behave like that to continue posting. I call this a ban with no excuse.

dante du reagenzglas gezeugtes scheiß kind... ich weiß das du deutsch kannst du scheiß rassist... komm und fick deine scheiß mudder in den arsch du dummer p-c nerd

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Lil' Feye said:
dante du reagenzglas gezeugtes scheiß kind... ich weiß das du deutsch kannst du scheiß rassist... komm und fick deine scheiß mudder in den arsch du dummer p-c nerd

You might have had a chance if you'd have stayed humble and quiet. I thought you sounded appologetic. How wrong I was.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
Lil' Feye said:
dante you test tube witnessed shit to child... I white who you German can you shit rassist... come and fick yours shit more mudder into the ass you stupid PC nerd

ok then

Dante said:
dante you test tube witnessed shit to child... I white who you German can you shit rassist... come and fick yours shit more mudder into the ass you stupid PC nerd

ok then
Means "I know you can speak german you fucking racist".

How gutless to diss someone in a foreign language in target that the attacked person doesn't understand it. Sad.

http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/announcement.php?f=33&announcementid=6

Attention people who use different languages on this board

It has come to our attention that certain people are using different languages in their posts to get around guidelines.

Though we don't prevent people from using alternate languages, people using an alternate language for the purpose of private discussion should use the PM system.

There are cases of people using another language to diss someone in a thread, cuss them out, and avoid the guidelines because it makes it difficult for moderators to understand what is being said. In these situations, we will determine what has been said, and the user will be banned just the same.

Beefing in a different language is the same as beefing in English. It's even worse when you are too scared to say it in English because you dont want the moderators or the person you are dissing to understand. Users who do so will be banned.
Them's the brakes.

SUm1 ban Lil feye he is a FAKER from wut i hear he trades fake ogs rares cdq ect ..lol sum1 send me Ghetto Gospely-DAT rip - remastered by lil feye......

JUst ban his IP so he cant come back ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.