Technology Modern Warfare 2

yak pac fatal

i copped this game this morning. it is the best first person shooter game ive ever played. infinity ward went all out with this game. the customizations are cool as hell.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Where were people commenting on my Modern Warfare 2 funny vid thread :(

Yah, i'll be coping that soon with Left 4 Dead 2.

yak pac fatal

my friend said theyre gonna do a reset for the stats, is that true? he said itll def happen for 360 since the game leaked like a week ago but not sure about the ps3.

masta247

Staff member
I have it already. It's annoying at times but looks, well.. realistic. So realistic that in the beginning I didn't know what's happening.

First I was like.. cool, I'm in a heavy humvee on a chaingun position with a whole army of tanks driving against some arab suckers so what could possibly happen? That was untill I saw rockets flying and the whole screen was red with blood. 10 seconds later I was on some random street with rockets flying everywhere seeing blood and only "look for cover" on my screen.
I expected to see my legs flying there.

Also it's funny when you start the game for the first time and get 10 or so questions about some stupid things like "do you want to play a mission that some players might find offensive. Do you want to skip it?" and then if you click "no, I will not feel offended" you get a "fine, you will be able to skip that mission anyway" line.

Judging by the amount of blood I saw during my first mission I wonder what happens in that "offensive" mission. Maybe a black person dies or something.

Synful*Luv

Staff member
I got it at midnight on Tuesday and played all morning. Slept for a couple of hours and went back at it. I'm addicted. I took off work today so that I would be able to play all day long.. which is what i've been doing.

I'm also pretty sick b/c on the campaign mode... I enjoyed shooting the civilians in the airport and causing major destruction.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Yeah, I heard the airport mission you play a terrorists and kill the innocent. lol. I shouldn't laugh but whacha gonna do.

I still have to wait till tomorrow night... :(

Casey

Staff member
I've heard a lot of people talking about this game. Someone explain to me what's so good about it. I'm not really a fan of the FPS genre though so maybe that's why I don't get it.

One of my bandmates is a Halo freak and we always make fun of him for it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.