Official suggestions/requests thread

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
I have settled down on my purchases now but seriously that's the only thing that helped calm me and get me through those first couple months of being clean. Although warhammer is basically plastic crack

There was a couple others like Underboss and I think 1 person had consiligirie or however the fuck you spell it lol
Yeah I don't remember it all but that sounds right also back then it was based off of post, so of course that guy with the weekly "Alive Theory" was in short order some crazy high rank. Back then didn't we have chat also, do we still have that or no?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Weren't they like Associate > Made Nigga (or Man) > Caporegime > Capo Tutti Capi. Geez wayback machine doesn't have any archives for hitemup :(
It should. I’ve seen them before.

Check tupacboard.com as well.

But that is pretty spot on. Not sure if we had Made Nigga though. Doesn’t feel like something Jon or I would promote, you know, considering most of the board is white. Capo di tutti capi was the top though you’re right.

It should. I’ve seen them before.

Check tupacboard.com as well.

But that is pretty spot on. Not sure if we had Made Nigga though. Doesn’t feel like something Jon or I would promote, you know, considering most of the board is white. Capo di tutti capi was the top though you’re right.
I'll search about, yeah I remember tupacboard.com there were several domains that just redirected. I remember when hitemup used to be black and red and had a bunch of realplayer songs of Tupac circa 1997 maybe.

masta247

Staff member

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.