Old HitEmUp.com interviews

Random one for nostalgia sake
Does anyone have any of them old interviews from back in the day? Fatal (especially the one from in prison I think it was ? ) , Big Syke, Outlawz etc
I would love to hear the audio again if anyone has them to hand!

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
We're actually working really really hard to get all of this content back up. We're sorting thru a bunch of stuff and trying to consolidate multiple databases.

Soon!

Preach

I found these:

Napolean part 1/2 from 2003
Gobi undated (file last modified 2004)
Johnny J part 1 from 2002 (no part 2 though)
QDIII part 1/2 from 2002
Leila Steinberg part 1/2 from 2002
Cathy Scott undated (file last modified 2003)
Nina part 1/2 undated (file last modified 2004)
Frank Alexander undated (file last modified 2002)
Fatal interview undated (file last modified 2002)
Kastro interview undated (file last modified 2002)

Which ones you want?

I found these:

QDIII part 1/2 from 2002

Which ones you want?
Oh wow, I’d love to hear the QD3, Fatal and Kastro interviews if possible! Appreciate that man.

Preach

Oh right, I forgot about this.

And sorry to let you down, I should have stated, they are the text versions. I never saved the audio, think I had a 800mb harddrive back then. :p

Preach

So this was one of those things where I wanted to check an external hard drive before posting, and then that took weeks cause I had to get off my ass first, but I found some audio interviews as well. In particular, these:
- Big Syke interview 2 (so the second one they did, I presume)
- Darrin Bastfield
- Hassachi Ryda - not sure if this rly had to do with Pac or not
- Hussein interview 2 (again, I'm presuming it's the second out of several interviews they did with him over the years, I don't remember how my naming scheme was organized back then)
- Napolean interview
- Napolean interview 2
- Quimm interview (not sure this is Pac related either)
- Rah Dib interview (also not sure about this one)

All are included here:
https://mega.nz/file/F0BEyRpS#FG0gBgobUtdG8RF9QOBeNmbsFA7s0YxjYyLq8N74roc

I also have a lot of stuff not from hitemup. Stuff from madeniggaz.net, dubcnn, ballerstatus and some others. It's not a huge library or anything but for a while I tried to snag and store everything that was Pac related.

I found these:

QDIII part 1/2 from 2002

Which ones you want?
I have a question. I know that there's an audio interview between Leila Steinberg and Pac that is still unreleased. Why was it never released though?

masta247

Staff member
I have a question. I know that there's an audio interview between Leila Steinberg and Pac that is still unreleased. Why was it never released though?
None of that is within our member's jurisdiction afaik.
I remember Leila's 2pac stuff being auctioned off long years ago. I was digging into this recently. As far as I know most of that has been bought and hasn't leaked because the buyers just kept it. There were letters, interviews, early lyrics, recordings (Leila's recordings of 2pac, tapes that 2pac recorded with his camcorder when he lived with Leila, home videos and memorabilia etc.). Tons of material that someone bought off of Leila after 2pac died and never uploaded on the internet. I have no idea who bought most of that stuff, but likely it's with someone unknown at this point.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I remember Leila's 2pac stuff being auctioned off long years ago. I was digging into this recently. As far as I know most of that has been bought and hasn't leaked because the buyers just kept it. There were letters, interviews, early lyrics, recordings (Leila's recordings of 2pac, tapes that 2pac recorded with his camcorder when he lived with Leila, home videos and memorabilia etc.). Tons of material that someone bought off of Leila after 2pac died and never uploaded on the internet. I have no idea who bought most of that stuff, but likely it's with someone unknown at this point.

I messed up my timezone and woke up late to that auction. The stuff sold so cheaply. I'm still gutted

I understand, thank you for the reply. Hopefully one day it will all leak

That's interesting. I hear he bought the cassette tape with Fadeaway, no Parts of dis, back around 2017/18. it would be so nice to hear the full versions of those tracks

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.