Death Police search a home in Las Vegas in relation to Tupac's murder

The warrant was executed Monday in the nearby city of Henderson. It’s unclear what they were looking for or where they searched.

Citing the ongoing investigation, a police spokesperson said he couldn’t provide further details on the latest development in the case, including whether a suspect has been identified.
It feels like some kind of a PR. I don't trust the police.

My intuition asks me- what new information could they possibly have when everything about Tupac Shakur from before his birth to his impacts after death are documented by alphabet agencies? His file might still be open. :cool:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tupac-murder-las-vegas-pd-220020932.html

“They confiscated a USB Drive, an iPhone, three iPads (one with a cracked screen), four laptops, a tablet, a desktop computer, several external hard drives, copies of the book "Compton Street Legends," a Vibe magazine about Shakur and two "black tubs" of photos, according to the search warrant.

Police also searched for "notes, writings, ledgers and other handwritten or typed documents" about anything mentioning the murder of Shakur, according to the warrant.”

masta247

Staff member
https://www.yahoo.com/news/tupac-murder-las-vegas-pd-220020932.html

“They confiscated a USB Drive, an iPhone, three iPads (one with a cracked screen), four laptops, a tablet, a desktop computer, several external hard drives, copies of the book "Compton Street Legends," a Vibe magazine about Shakur and two "black tubs" of photos, according to the search warrant.

Police also searched for "notes, writings, ledgers and other handwritten or typed documents" about anything mentioning the murder of Shakur, according to the warrant.”
I can't believe you left this out:

1690011598108.png

If it wasn't there, I bet the cops made a point to ask editors to edit that in. Even if they don't find anything else in the search, they've already found enough.

Jokerman

Police reportedly found bullets at Keefe D's home (with Pac's name on them) during their recent search of his property & will test them. Test them for what? Come on, all these years he still has bullets from the same box? Orlando or he or both did the shooting. Either way, he was there.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.