Technology Remember Twisted Metal?

Synful*Luv

Staff member
Am I the only one who thoroughly enjoyed that game? Has anyone heard of it being released for PS3 or 360?

They just put out a new one for PS2 with more features. But... that doesn't help me much.

I do remember Twisted Metal. The last really good one was Twisted Metal: Black, and they released Twisted Metal: Head On for the PSP, I remember reading somewhere they were making a new one with the people behind TM:Black, that's all I know of. I would assume it would be for the PS3.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
yeah i think it was Twisted Metal 3, with the clown truck...i last played that shit on the PS2. That was such a dope game, i think its probably hard for them to compete or to even bother putting out more games that will be profitable with shit like GTA on the market dominating that sort of genre of games.

DarkPhantom13

Staff member
The same team that made Twisted Metal Black for the ps2 are currently working on a next gen one for the PS3. They need to bring back Thumper. He was the fuckin shit!!!

Synful*Luv

Staff member
I saw it in Target for PS2, on sale for like $15, I remember saving up to buy it for like $50 back in the day, lol. I want them to re make that game so bad with updated graphics. I would buy it the day it game out, that game was so addictive.

lol i remember back in the day i was addicted to TM2 like crack. not sure if i'd still be into those kinds of games anymore but it would be cool to see an updated version.

THEV1LL4N

yea i remember it. i borrowed it off my cousin, who borrowed it off his cousin who borrowed it of his friend who borrowed it off his uncle who went to india and forgot to get the game back. so i only have the cd and not the cd case.

basically, the game ended up with me.

it was sick when you're the tractor in the antractica level, and you think you're falling off the cliff, but when you use ur special move, you can climb back up using the front of the tractor.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.