Cooper

Cooper has reported a post.

Reason: Post: No Mistake This Time
Forum: The Street Corner
Assigned Moderators: linx

Posted by: susem913
Original Content:
No Mistake This Time

After dropping to 75th in the rankings he then golf clubs came second and third in successive weeks in his home country, but even last weekend's near-miss left him almost certainly discount golf equipment having to win at the Parador course to make it to Augusta. Oosthuizen did it in impressive fashion, taking over at the top taylormade r7 cgb max fairway wood with a second day 63 and closing with rounds of 66 and 67 for a 17-under aggregate of 263.
After being drenched in champagne by fellow mizuno mp-58 irons countryman Thomas Aiken and then kissing his wife and three-month-old daughter, Jana, he added: "I was quite nervous down the stretch and very nervous on the 18th tee. "I was hitting the ball well, so just decided to hit it titleist scotty cameron studio select newport 2 putter as hard as I could." It went down the middle and set him up for an easy par - his uneeded birdie putt stopped on the front lip of the ishiner hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.