Rest In Peace Shock G

yak pac fatal

I'm guessing drugs but hopefully I'm wrong. He got popped a few years ago for it but I don't think they specified what kind of drugs he had on him.

keco52

Staff member
whenever I think of him I think of the movie “Nothing but Trouble” (I’m so old) that he and Tupac had a cameo in.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I still have an interview that I did with Shock G which I never used anywhere. I only have the transcript that I printed out though, so would have to either scan it or type it up. But he was a seriously nice guy and had so many cool studio stories. We talked about my favourite beats of his, including 'I Got 5 On It' and 'So Many Tears'. If my memory serves me, he said there was a guitar on 'So Many Tears' originally, which 2pac asked to be removed before he recorded. Probably my favourite song of his.

Preach

I still have an interview that I did with Shock G which I never used anywhere. I only have the transcript that I printed out though, so would have to either scan it or type it up. But he was a seriously nice guy and had so many cool studio stories. We talked about my favourite beats of his, including 'I Got 5 On It' and 'So Many Tears'. If my memory serves me, he said there was a guitar on 'So Many Tears' originally, which 2pac asked to be removed before he recorded. Probably my favourite song of his.
Find that and put it up. The world deserves it.

I'm not trying to give you orders, just trying to be dramatic, but that woud be really cool. How can you still be sitting on that!? :p

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Find that and put it up. The world deserves it.

I'm not trying to give you orders, just trying to be dramatic, but that woud be really cool. How can you still be sitting on that!? :p

I was originally intending to put half up on June 16th for 2pac's 50th. And then the other half on September 13th. But that was before Shock died

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.