Shohei Ohtani

You know how it go.

This guy already a legend. He got elite bat speed and killer pitches. I'm just afraid they're going to fuck him up with unnecessary surgeries because white men must remain!!

anyway, different shit, don't like it? post some other shit

Dodgers Manager Dave Roberts Has Egg Thrown at Him by Bystander at Korean Airport

lol

Hwabyeong or Hwapyŏng (Korean: 화병; Hanja: 火病) is a Korean somatization disorder, a mental illnesswhich arises when people are unable to confront their anger as a result of conditions which they perceive to be unfair.[1][2] Hwabyeong is known as a Korean culture-bound syndrome.[3] Hwabyeong is a colloquial name, and it refers to the etiology of the disorder rather than its symptoms or apparent characteristics. In one survey, 4.1% of the general population in a rural area in Korea were reported as having hwabyeong.[3][4] Hwabyeong is similar to Amuk.

The word hwabyeong is composed of hwa (the Sino-Korean word for "fire" which can also contextually mean "anger") and byeong (the Sino-Korean word for "syndrome" or "illness").[5] It may also be called ulhwabyeong (울화병, 鬱火病), literally "depression anger illness".

Whatever, don't fukk wit me.

pz.

So the surveys tells me that kids these days want to be "YouTubers" when they grow up. That is some f'ing bullshit and money is the root of all evil. I didn't realize this guy was the highest paid athlete in the world. No athlete deserves that kind of money and Shohei shouldn't be showing up to practice in a different Porsche everyday! I looked it up and he has a contract with Porsche so I'm guessing he just gets this shit as endorsement. They should seriously teach kids about how this stuff works before they start "dream" of being a YouTuber! On the other hand, maybe looking up to athletes as role models is not that bad after all said and done!!! :) YouTuber .... lol try welding lol

pz.

Police investigate bomb threat against $700m Shohei Ohtani – the ‘new Babe Ruth’ in MLB

like I said, these niggas don't wanna fuck wit me. fuck their f@&&ot ass boy bands. Just letting your know, these mofos play the J00 playbook, keep mentioning about atrocities from nearly a hundred years ago like we were part of all that and somehow responsible. Word.

Shohei Ohtani's attorneys accuse interpreter of 'massive theft' tied to alleged gambling

I never had good feeling about Ippei. I'd offer my services as confidant and make sure this nigga get taken care of in a world of vultures but fukkk it. I just picked up a new AWD Altima (petrol) and I'm not wasting my money on a Porsche!! TRUST NOBODY, except me. :D

pz.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.