Technology Street Fighter VS Tekken Debut Trailer

Two separate fighting games; one built on the Street Fighter engine and another on the Tekken engine. The games are called Tekken X Street Fighter and Street Fighter X Tekken, utilising only characters from those two franchises.

Street Fighter X Tekken, is a fighting game that will feature both Tekken and Street Fighter characters on a 2D plane with EX-esque super moves and the art sytle of Street Fighter 4. The title is being developed by Capcom.

Tekken X Street Fighter, is the same concept with different gameplay. Street Fighter characters are fighting in Tekken's world, which will feature 3D framework fans know from the series, and this title is being developed by Namco.

THEV1LL4N

which one are you guys getting? ive been playing more tekken lately so it would kinda seem odd playing with tekken characters on a SF engine... however, i wonder what fighting with SF characters on a tekken engine would feel like since the characters special moves are usually executed after some repetition, arcade style.

i knew someone like that in this fight club i used to be in. she couldn't have kids because they messed her up. it also permanently injured some of her other internal organs. she died 3 months later. you just have to be careful how you train with those pipes and baseball bats. i personally never did that and i was fine in fights. just remeber that the older you get the less your body can take.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.