Testosterone Pills

Shadows

Anyone ever take this shit?

Someone wants me to take this stuff with them, but i don't want to.

My brother even says it would be weird since i'm not an old man.

I guess it supposed to help with energy and building muscles faster. right?

Isn't that like steroids?

I lowkey just want to get some type of amino acids packet or something like that.

Any recommendations?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
You will be an angry boy.

My brother is short tempered to say the least. On Steroids, it was like living with a monster.

ARon

Personally I would never take any steroid or any performance enhancing drug.

What is the point of you taking this? It seems you work out to look good, so is this really necessary? Who knows what kind of affect this will have on your body, it just seems like it's not worth it at all.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^

Yeah. You don't need it for cut, only for huge gains. When you are using this you probably want to be bulking too. Which means you won't see your pretty muscles.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Yeah, even if it made your body look perfect, that wouldn't justify what this crap does to your mind/personality. It makes you suck.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Testosterone or testosterone enhancer? Are you supplementing with Test.... Steroids... or just taking pills to naturally enhance the Test you have and make sure you body is producing at its peak level?

Shadows

i think it's enhancers. i didn't really get the info.

but the guy at the GNC said there was no draw backs b/c it was natual, but i still feel weird takng anything.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
You'll be fine. They dont really do anything for you to be honest. Not at your age.

If you want a test boost just get proper Test and inject it. The pills from GNC are largely bullshit, except for maybe if youre old and natural test production has gone down, and even then you'd be better off just taking test/steroids.

ARon

Why are you taking anything to begin with? You're not trying to sculpt the perfect physique for body building or anything, what's the point. Why can't you just put in smart and hard work and be happy with it?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Why are you taking anything to begin with? You're not trying to sculpt the perfect physique for body building or anything, what's the point. Why can't you just put in smart and hard work and be happy with it?
Yep.

Just eat a ton of food every day and work out like you should and you'll get massive results. No need for steroids or test boosters for at least 5 years of heavy heavy working out. After that.... Maybe... Depending on your goals.

Shadows

i am working hard. i try to add weight all the time and eat.

i was just suggested this by someone so i can achieve my goal faster. i don't plan on stopping after i get to my goal either, i plan on maintaining it.

and ya'll acting like im super into God and i'm not.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
and ya'll acting like im super into God and i'm not.

lol

You know how your friend will make a comment once and it sticks. When I was an apprentice we were reading FHM and there was a page about some guy shagging a chicken and we were all taking the piss. One apprentice pops up saying he felt sorry for him. We started taking the piss claiming it must have been his letter. That was about 13 years ago. He is still known as CHICKEN.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.