Testosterone Pills

masta247

Staff member
You'll have higher free testosterone levels and in result DHT levels. What it means for you in reality is that it will make your prostate grow bigger. You significantly raise your risk of prostate cancer, you initiate/enhance androgenic hair loss and you'll grow thicker chest/arm/back hair.

Blood testosterone levels have been receeding sharply over generations because it stimulates traits that aren't needed anymore.

Most bodybulilders underrate its negative effect but it also comes from claims that it does funny things to your balls. Even if those claims haven't been true the point is that most people work out to remain healthy and taking additional testosterone is not healthy for you. Unless you don't care and want even bigger muscles. It's not like it'll do revolutionary things for you too. If it comes to positives it merely stimulates your body to grow a bit more muscle mass.

Also, your body will produce more testosterone than you'd take from artificial sources if you reduce your total workout times.. Anything above an hour and your body will produce LESS than normal. Anything less than an hour and it'll produce more than it would normally do. And I mean heavy muscle workout. Any serious cardio trainings lower testosterone levels by default.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^ Well, that depends on whether or not your base test levels are fine. A lot of people have very low testosterone levels and struggle seeing gains in the gym. Others have high estrogen levels and see the same result. Getting your blood checked is a smart idea before any test course.

Simply boosting your levels up to optimal levels has zero side effects, zero, zilch, nada, none.

Steroid use in general has few side effects. Balls shrink while on the cycle, and return back to normal after. There's more "possible" side effects in aspirin than there is steroids.

To be really honest, all the shit unmonitored supplements body builders constantly pile into their system probably causes them more health problems than if they just did a responsible 12 week test cycle once a year.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The only side effect that would worry me is the effect it has on your brain. I was on medicinal steroids (prednisone) for several years. That shit made me paranoid and aggressive. I can only imagine what Testosterone would do to me. Although I am sure you get very good gains from it. Maybe it will be fine on a passive person, but I am naturally pretty highly strung.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
So, Ruk, you recommend getting blood work done to see your testosterone levels? I didn't know blood work results showed that.

The.Menace

Staff member
Well Ruk, shadow admitted in that other thread that he hasn't been watching his diet and I doubt that he knows all the basics of weight training. So that's nobody in anyway that 'qualifies' for steroid use. And anyway, my point of view is simply that you don't need them. If you don't want to earn money as bodybuilder, your working out for yourself and your health. So enjoy it, work out hard, but there is no need to take anything special. I never did it, because I'd wonder forever what I'd actually look like without cheating. Plus I know and have seen what people can reach with hard work, and only hard work and that is so amazing that again, I see no need for anything. Ok, you can get there 'quicker' ... but isn't that one big problem in our world? I want to get there the right path, not the quickest.

Havening said that, I worked out pretty hard and good for years, but I'm lazy as fuck for a while. ^^

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
The only side effect that would worry me is the effect it has on your brain. I was on medicinal steroids (prednisone) for several years. That shit made me paranoid and aggressive. I can only imagine what Testosterone would do to me. Although I am sure you get very good gains from it. Maybe it will be fine on a passive person, but I am naturally pretty highly strung.
I think prolonged there would be side effects, but an 8 to 12 week course should be fine at moderate levels without injecting stupid amounts.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Well Ruk, shadow admitted in that other thread that he hasn't been watching his diet and I doubt that he knows all the basics of weight training. So that's nobody in anyway that 'qualifies' for steroid use. And anyway, my point of view is simply that you don't need them. If you don't want to earn money as bodybuilder, your working out for yourself and your health. So enjoy it, work out hard, but there is no need to take anything special. I never did it, because I'd wonder forever what I'd actually look like without cheating. Plus I know and have seen what people can reach with hard work, and only hard work and that is so amazing that again, I see no need for anything. Ok, you can get there 'quicker' ... but isn't that one big problem in our world? I want to get there the right path, not the quickest.

Havening said that, I worked out pretty hard and good for years, but I'm lazy as fuck for a while. ^^
Ive always said you need to work out heavy for a couple years before even thinking about steroids, so no, Shadows in no way qualifies. Steroids dont work if you dont have the right diet and work out regime.

But.... "need" is certainly objective and dependent on someone's current level of testosterone.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
So, Ruk, you recommend getting blood work done to see your testosterone levels? I didn't know blood work results showed that.
Definitely man. You may have too much estrogen which will fuck you up. The doc will find out how much testosterone you have, and what you need to take to get it back to your peak levels. That way you can make an educated choice on how much to take. You may even get a doctor that can prescribe them to you totally legally if you're lacking...

The whole "steroids" are bad is a big myth. The medical community has no problem with steroids, heck, they give them to premature babies all the time..

Da_Funk

Definitely man. You may have too much estrogen which will fuck you up. The doc will find out how much testosterone you have, and what you need to take to get it back to your peak levels. That way you can make an educated choice on how much to take. You may even get a doctor that can prescribe them to you totally legally if you're lacking...

The whole "steroids" are bad is a big myth. The medical community has no problem with steroids, heck, they give them to premature babies all the time..
Correction. The have no problem with people who legitimately need steroids using them. They do have a problem with idiot beef cakes taking them to get bigger. Because they are a drug, and like any other drug there are serious side effects.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I was on medicinal steroids for 15 years. It stunted my growth a little. 5'8. Weakened my bones a little. And made me a little crazy while I was on them. But on the whole... Not too bad. And that was 15 years. From 11 until I was about 27.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
That's 16 years.

why were you on those? You always mention some medical ailments in your youth yet no one asks. Ristol must be the only one who cares. So, for Ristol's sake...what the fuck was wrong with you?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
That's 16 years.

why were you on those? You always mention some medical ailments in your youth yet no one asks. Ristol must be the only one who cares. So, for Ristol's sake...what the fuck was wrong with you?
I like to be mysterious... I love Ristol. I want him to ask me. If he really cares, I need proof.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Correction. The have no problem with people who legitimately need steroids using them. They do have a problem with idiot beef cakes taking them to get bigger. Because they are a drug, and like any other drug there are serious side effects.
There are no serious side effects if used properly and at the right age (sorry Pitts, not taking a jab at you you obviously needed them, but I think we both agree kids shouldnt take them).

And any side effects that there are, can be combated by stacking them with something else. Watch the videos I posted above.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
That's 16 years.

Um, why must I be the only one who cares? I find it bizarre that I was brought into this. Explain yourself.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.