The Charlotte Bobcats are the worst franchise in pro sports

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
I disagree Carolinas good,M.J & Larrys good however the worse" thing deailng Bobcats is their Name & then that the names not Hornets. Bobcats could of changed shit Bobcats newer oraganization set on making new franchise could of moved out west Say Utah Jazz could of moved back to Orleans all respect but actual shit would be Bobcats vs Hornets in charlotte you tell me I dont know.

hizzle?

Staff member
I disagree Carolinas good,M.J & Larrys good however the worse" thing deailng Bobcats is their Name & then that the names not Hornets. Bobcats could of changed shit Bobcats newer oraganization set on making new franchise could of moved out west Say Utah Jazz could of moved back to Orleans all respect but actual shit would be Bobcats vs Hornets in charlotte you tell me I dont know.
I don't know what you're trying to say...

raywaters11

they're not the worst...
they didnt even finish last in the league
its a new franchise, of course they will be bad at first, but they have loads of young talent. felton, wallace, okafor, morrison. okay maybe not morrison.

bobcats have been my fav. team since they came into the league... i'm tryin to defend them.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.