The "Funny" Pictures Thread

masta247

Staff member
Been a member of that forum since 2001. I used to get information on decoding encrypted TV channels there. Made me a fortune when I was an apprentice. Like this place, it used to be buzzing, but also like this place, it no longer is.
I find it to be true about about any place on the internet, sadly. Things change and probably some day we're going to say that about Facebook as well.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
When we're 40, our President is gonna have his campaign smeared using Facebook posts and pictures, whether it's popular then or not. That's kinda scary...and annoying. If my rants on coons comes to light, that might affect my job interview.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
It's funny because it actually happened like 5 years ago at Midway Airport. Thing skidded threw a chain link fence, something similar to what you'd see surrounding a school playground. Like that's supposed to slow a plane down, let alone prevent it from ending up in the streets, just on the other side of that fence.

ARon

It's funny because it actually happened like 5 years ago at Midway Airport. Thing skidded threw a chain link fence, something similar to what you'd see surrounding a school playground. Like that's supposed to slow a plane down, let alone prevent it from ending up in the streets, just on the other side of that fence.

It's not there to stop planes, it's there to stop people

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member

Heathrow is surrounded at all sides by people in houses. There has never been an accident in 50 years. The closest was a plane that came down just before the runway, about 2 years ago. If there was a crash, it would be horrific.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.