This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Anyone watching the Fallout series on Prime?

I tried playing the games a few times but it's just not my cup of tea. But I'm hearing a lot of good things about it. Walton Goggins is in it and I've enjoyed his stuff in the past. Really just the comedies he's been in.

This would be the first video game TV show I'd be watching and the other shows based on games have done pretty well, especially TLOU. I heard Halo season 2 made some big improvements too.

keco52

Staff member
Anyone watching the Fallout series on Prime?

I tried playing the games a few times but it's just not my cup of tea. But I'm hearing a lot of good things about it. Walton Goggins is in it and I've enjoyed his stuff in the past. Really just the comedies he's been in.

This would be the first video game TV show I'd be watching and the other shows based on games have done pretty well, especially TLOU. I heard Halo season 2 made some big improvements too.
I’ve been watching, err rather putting it on in the background for the past few days. It’s warm in Ohio recently so my attention span is low. Trying to enjoy the weather before it randomly decides to snow again.

dilla

I’ve been watching, err rather putting it on in the background for the past few days. It’s warm in Ohio recently so my attention span is low. Trying to enjoy the weather before it randomly decides to snow again.

Yeah, it's that fucky Midwestern weather. It's been in the 70s the past several days until this afternoon when it dropped to the low 60s and was windy and rainy. And it'll be like that for the rest of the week, according to the weather app.

Oh well.

dilla

So this is a random question but what's something you bought in the last year, or two, that you didn't think much of at the time but now you use it daily and it's been a big change in your life?

Maybe a good quality water bottle, a fitness track, a new pair of shoes or article of clothing.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.