This is my thread

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
because I have shit to say. Drunken ramblings. I can't use G+ or Facebook for that because of judgmental pricks. I need an outlet.

1. What kind of a self-respecting woman takes a drink back to the bartender because it's too stiff? WTF, you should be happy he hooked you up. cunt.

I thought I had more but the alcohol wore off.

Casey

Staff member
[tech n9ne voice] "the name of this motherfuckers called questions.... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" [/tech n9ne voice]

vg4030

Its very hard to pick one, I know Eyes Wide Shut was by far the worst..

The shining was good and so was clockwork orange.. but mainly because the hospital scene was filmed in my halls of residence lol

vg4030

Yeah, the 'aversion' therapy was filmed in the medical building and the part where he is in the hospital bed is one of the dorm rooms

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Strangelove was awesome. Watched that when I was 14 alongside Charlie Chaplin's The Great Dictator and his memorable scene at the end.

Preach

I'll borrow your thread for a bit.

Things that saved my life:

1. When someone tipped me that looking at a bright light helps get your sneeze out if you are about to lose it. Now I never lose sneezes unless I am in a completely dark room.

I thought I had more.

Preach

Look at the sun or any really bright lights you got when you feel it's about to come out. That shit will shoot out of you like your brain is cumming, i swear.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.