Should we talk about why we're still here?

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I have sent this link to SiGh and asked him to come back and post for a minute....
I’m the worst at replying to things.
I’ve met a good handful of everyone here.

Pittsey and I tried meeting a few times but timing always got in the way. I think I talk to his beautiful wife more than I actually talk to him lol.
Katie - the most sweetest person. I love Katie so much!
Rukas - my dog, tall af and super super chill. I met him last year and we hung out for like 2 hours. I also talk to his wife more than I do Mike lol. Not sure how I end up talking to spouses more than I do my original friends lol.
Shadows & Froggy - I talk to them 100 times a day via Instagram. We have a gay group chat. I mean chat. I’ve met both of them and they’re so very nice especially their spouses lol.
Casey - he’s such a good person and so is his gf. I wish i can meet him each time he comes to America but Casey never comes to Vegas anymore. :(

I talk to Emma like we’re two besties that never left off. She’s so sweet. Hopefully she visits Orlando in December and we get to meet. Fingers crossed.

Thuggy, Preach, Jeremy - love them lol.

I hold this group of people on here like we’re high school best friends. It feels so good to see everyone adulting and still here.

Emma

I’m the worst at replying to things.
I’ve met a good handful of everyone here.

Pittsey and I tried meeting a few times but timing always got in the way. I think I talk to his beautiful wife more than I actually talk to him lol.
Katie - the most sweetest person. I love Katie so much!
Rukas - my dog, tall af and super super chill. I met him last year and we hung out for like 2 hours. I also talk to his wife more than I do Mike lol. Not sure how I end up talking to spouses more than I do my original friends lol.
Shadows & Froggy - I talk to them 100 times a day via Instagram. We have a gay group chat. I mean chat. I’ve met both of them and they’re so very nice especially their spouses lol.
Casey - he’s such a good person and so is his gf. I wish i can meet him each time he comes to America but Casey never comes to Vegas anymore. :(

I talk to Emma like we’re two besties that never left off. She’s so sweet. Hopefully she visits Orlando in December and we get to meet. Fingers crossed.

Thuggy, Preach, Jeremy - love them lol.

I hold this group of people on here like we’re high school best friends. It feels so good to see everyone adulting and still here.
We have booked it! I’ll send you the dates :)

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
I'm here for Jokerman, Preach, Pittsey, whoever else I'm forgetting. I was never terribly close with anybody here. But I like the vibes. It's like I'm at a party where everyone knows each other really well, and I know a couple guys peripherally.

Shadows too. Can't forget Shadows.

Last edited:

Preach

What happened to Mark Deez? He was such a meme and then he actually got with some big artists and made a few songs.
Mark Deez featuring Kool G Rap and Canibus. No, I am not "The Shadow from Norway" but that's cool... to me at least.

Mark Deez featuring Chino XL

Mark Deez on a track with Snoop Dogg, KRS-One and Keith Murray.

There's more too, Joell Ortiz, Snowgoons, Prodigy of Mobb Deep, Stoupe from Jedi Mind Tricks...

I can't find it right now but last year I had an evening when I thought about him and started looking up his music and found a song that was low-key dope AF. Can't find it right now, but he ended up recording some very listenable music in the end.

Edit:
https://markdeez.bandcamp.com/track...i4FgnOyC6rPSZlUUueWTVUXtEPoo0nD9J53aEf-lROyvc

This sounds really good to me.

Emma

Remember when we would do a shout out post when we reached a certain number of posts. Basically a thank you to everyone like we were accepting an award LOL

Anyone still speak to Chronic? Or Skipp..he disappeared off my instagram.
Anyone still in touch with Missery?

UK_Thug

Remember when we would do a shout out post when we reached a certain number of posts. Basically a thank you to everyone like we were accepting an award LOL

Anyone still speak to Chronic? Or Skipp..he disappeared off my instagram.
Anyone still in touch with Missery?
I remember one guy on here.. JMallforever or something. He had the huge signature which was basically a shout out to about 100 people.

It's weird I can remember shit like that after 20 years but can't remember my pin number I've had for 20 years

Emma

I remember one guy on here.. JMallforever or something. He had the huge signature which was basically a shout out to about 100 people.

It's weird I can remember shit like that after 20 years but can't remember my pin number I've had for 20 years
I forgot we used to do that as well

things I said when I was 16

"2Pac is speaking to us from the grave!!"
"'Just say nnnnnnn I wanna smoke weed. I'm tired of this mess"
"Hollywood is great"
"This mailed Victoria's Secret catalog is the greatest thing in the world!!"

Jokerman

The streets are truly a muthafuca my momma died in them I constantly get high in the why the fuck did my cousin ty die in them. the streets took something of mine, and fuck that I want it back. So much pain i'm crying inside fuck it I know i'm dying inside I can feel it with every breath I take my heart it one tick away from stopping. My pain my frustation all has to do with fucking hatred. You see shit started with the death of my mama now my life be filled with drama.
All this fucking crime, and drama remind me of the fucking diala lama. Niggas killed my friends people who I grew up with, I remember back then the only shots you had to worry about were the ones falling through the net. It's like now you gotta be careful anywhere you go. Nowadays schools are shooting
range's. What the fuck are we gonna do kill eachother till there's none of us left. In the end it's stress depress, but we all know life is a fucking test.
Rip. to
My mother- Antionette
My cousin- Ty
My Uncle Lem
My uncle - Jim
My aunt Lena
My uncle Paul
my friends. Kimberly edmomds, Wayne reaves, Kevin Smoke, Dai-shaun calhoun, Tashamilla Brooks(I'll never forgetyou sweety), and howard brown.
to anyone i forgot please blame it on my mind, and not my heart.

JMALL2000-Forever

lol Two different people. He told me he's from Birmingham UK. I think tHuG $TyLe can confirm this. Out of all I think I chatted with Pauly the most.

I've never had multiple accounts at the same time. :p

Hello Sir

Message me your number and we'll chat on Whatsapp or something sometime.... or not.

Once in a while I'll remember this site and have a peek but I haven't logged in for a long time. I'm happy that you're still alive... :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.