This is my thread

keco52

Staff member
There has to be an anticipation of sex though...and arousal. I can think about it and not be aroused. It is a weird phenomenon though. I've asked on other forums and no one else has experienced it.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
There has to be an anticipation of sex though...and arousal. I can think about it and not be aroused. It is a weird phenomenon though. I've asked on other forums and no one else has experienced it.
Obviously.... :)

Although there would definitely be no arousal.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Actually I have a weird quirk. I get really cold and the shivers if I get really aroused. I only get it with one girl mostly, but once I had it with another girl.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Oddly enough, I get that as well Pittsey. It almost feels like a cold breeze hitting you and you get the shakes/shivers. I also get that with a specific woman, never with another...

Death is around the corner.............

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Without looking, can anyone guess what SH member just said this on G+ and also is clinically a fucking maniac?

rub a balloon with your hands (creates bodily scent on the surface), put the balloon near where the wasp is flying around, and if it stings the balloon, the bursting impact will shock the wasp and you can watch it self-destruct.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Without looking, can anyone guess what SH member just said this on G+ and also is clinically a fucking maniac?

rub a balloon with your hands (creates bodily scent on the surface), put the balloon near where the wasp is flying around, and if it stings the balloon, the bursting impact will shock the wasp and you can watch it self-destruct.

I saw it earlier... lol...

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
So, here's what we're talking about, everyone else: Keco and I just felt a minor earthquake in (I'm guessing) our shared region. I live in New York. I am 24. My dad just called me. He is 60. Neither he nor I have ever felt an earthquake before in our lives. I thought I was having a seizure.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Apparently the quake was in Virginia (!), a 5.8 magnitude one. Felt all over the eastern seaboard. Jokerman, you straight?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.