What are we all doing now?

Drinking red wine. Beer is not good for me. Alcohol never used to be part of me but now it is. Life is too short to be worrying about how bad alcohol is. Green poop is the worst thing. For now.

My animal sprit is bird. I don't know witch one. I need more meditation. Maybe owl.

Isn't it amusing how long they've been around? We're fucking pieces of shit compared.

Let's not even compare to the plants. They know what the fuck is up and they'll be around long after us.

I suggest slime mold and how they belong in Pandora.

You really do know, that we're entering the dark age, right?

Listening to 2Pacalypse. After that, I'ma cook shrimp fried rice with leftover rice, homemade pork gyoza and egg drop soup. MSG, you believe it.

Fuck these bitchass motherfuckers. WORD!

EDIT

EYES WIDE CLOSED

Used to spend hours just paintballing the walls! Splatoon? Looks interesting. I love how Nintendo is always on an acid trip without acid! :D

Good! :D I remember you worked in shipping logistics before? What is your new area of occupation? :)
I am still in Logistics and I am currently studying my MSc in Supply Chain Management and Logistics so wanted to stay in an a sector I knew. 22 years this year

Cheering on Katie the baby face.

On the other hand, I'm drinking red wine and smoking some purp. Waiting the for the next joker to spit on.

The game is to be sold, not to be told. So fukk you. :D

pz.

Just looking at the members online which has seen an average of 4 constant visitors for the last 36 hours or so.

seeu.jpg

I C U

I guess some kind of algo. No worries, my paranoia is totally in check. I put my paranoia on a leash like my bitch.

Gon' smoke, water my plants and get started on curry. It's got to cook a while!

pz.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm crazy, so what? I'm harmless

Aron just showed up. I heard Denver got like 40 inches of snow! Crazy weather aye?

8 members including Aron, now. Cut it out!

pz.

The random members are gone today, although my log tells me there were 3 members online at once. Good. Mess with Our Block, be prepared to get knocked the fukk out! :D

pz.

Da_Funk

The random members are gone today, although my log tells me there were 3 members online at once. Good. Mess with Our Block, be prepared to get knocked the fukk out! :D

pz.
You know what, thanks for keeping this place active. I'm one of those troll members that might post a sentence every 3 months but you are always going hard. Thank you foe that.

You know what, thanks for keeping this place active. I'm one of those troll members that might post a sentence every 3 months but you are always going hard. Thank you foe that.
*gets on milk crate*

Minnesota here. Similar to Winnipeg. I love the state and what it has to offer but the crazy liberals here has to go. I'm fine with shithole Minneapolis looking like east Africa and needles and used rubber littered about around the homeless camps but wasting money on their new PR pet-projects like "trans-kids refuge" and "abortion sanctuary" shit needs to go. For real! They could be doing some real "New Deal" stuff and hire these disenfranchised people to rebuilt nature. Make Minnesota and even Canada into a "pure water sanctuary" using all organic means to filter water and rebuild the planet!! Some people are just fine with roof over their heads and some good food to eat! Maybe a mate, if note a bird or a dog or cat. Whatever you need!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.