What are we all doing now?

keco52

Staff member
So what did the readings say? My parents had one done for my sister and I and I have a feeling the dude doing them for us is a hack. I've been told to wear three different "gems" over the past two years and my faith in him was always shaky from the start. I think he's a bum but I want to compare his readings with yours because, amazingly, I trust a stranger on Streethop over some self-proclaimed guru.
What kind of reading did you have done, do you know? He just mapped your birth chart or what?

Vedic is a Hindu system of astrology and I know nothing about that. It’s different from western astrology.

keco52

Staff member
@dilla
jupiter is currently transiting your 2nd house. Jupiter expands whatever it touches. In this case your finances. You should make more money with this aspect (1-2 years) These are years of abundance for you. Lucky.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
What kind of reading did you have done, do you know? He just mapped your birth chart or what?

Vedic is a Hindu system of astrology and I know nothing about that. It’s different from western astrology.
It's the Vedic one I think. He may have given me a chart on a piece of paper that my mom kept. I'll see if I can find it.

lol about the money expansion. Maybe it means my OnlyFans is set to take off soon

0BAADF00-9B0E-42F9-8099-A675B8FA1863.jpeg

in the Florida Keys. Living like a King.
100 degrees feels better here than back home.:D
It’s been 12 years since my last air travel and I didn’t remember it being this stressful. I used to love airports now I hate it.

dilla

I am still in my surgery rotation. I have just switched to urology.

I saw three cocks today and the surgeon goes up said cock with a camera and all his gear to reach the bladder or prostate and does work in there.

My colleagues are two other female students :(

dilla

Can you some and sort me out please on the waiting list for a hysterectomy @dilla

lol that's an OB thing. And my OB was the worst rotation of all of them. It was all scut work. Literally paid this dude to be his medical assistant instead of a student. Piss samples and room cleaning was most of the work.

lol that's an OB thing. And my OB was the worst rotation of all of them. It was all scut work. Literally paid this dude to be his medical assistant instead of a student. Piss samples and room cleaning was most of the work.

Worth a try been waiting 2 years

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I am still in my surgery rotation. I have just switched to urology.

I saw three cocks today and the surgeon goes up said cock with a camera and all his gear to reach the bladder or prostate and does work in there.

My colleagues are two other female students :(

I've had the camera up my peen before

dilla

I've had the camera up my peen before

Yeah, I honestly didn't know it was so common for men 50+ to have these check up done. Granted, I'm with a urologist so it's literally all he does but he has like 30+ patients a day and a lot of them are there for quick scopes in the office. And if it's serious, they go to the OR and get the more serious stuff done.

I thought going deeper in to the privates was more of a gyno thing that women get done yearly. Turns out a lot of dudes are there too getting it done. A good portion were people in remission from bladder cancer and just getting things looked at or prostate biopsies but I was really under the wrong impression about dudes getting it done otherwise.

Good thing we split the days in clinic in half so I just have weiners from 9 until noon. Then the other student takes over.

I do not like nor care for urology. Not because of the dicks but actually going into them and poking around.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Yeah, I honestly didn't know it was so common for men 50+ to have these check up done. Granted, I'm with a urologist so it's literally all he does but he has like 30+ patients a day and a lot of them are there for quick scopes in the office. And if it's serious, they go to the OR and get the more serious stuff done.

I thought going deeper in to the privates was more of a gyno thing that women get done yearly. Turns out a lot of dudes are there too getting it done. A good portion were people in remission from bladder cancer and just getting things looked at or prostate biopsies but I was really under the wrong impression about dudes getting it done otherwise.

Good thing we split the days in clinic in half so I just have weiners from 9 until noon. Then the other student takes over.

I do not like nor care for urology. Not because of the dicks but actually going into them and poking around.

I was 32

dilla

Yeah, I know you're not at that age yet as most of the guys we see in the clinic. Had to be a special case for you. In fact, I saw a 29 year old today who said he had an enlarged prostate, as per his primary doctor. He had misunderstood "inflamed" to mean the same as "enlarged" but it was a real shocker for ten minutes before the doc put his finger in his ass and told him it was inflamed but not enlarged like older men typically have.

Bacterial infection but this guy has been dealing with it for two years with no recourse. So a stronger course of antibiotics were ordered and this guy might be taking them for the rest of his life. Must be some congenital malformation of his urinary tract that just makes him prone to prostatitis? I'll have to look it up but that was the youngest patient I've seen so far in the OR or in the clinic during this urology rotation.

I saw a device I never knew existed and has a hilarious description. I didn't believe the assistant explaining the device, in layman terms, when he said it but I looked it up and it's exactly as he described it. It's called a Urocuff that measures the intensity of your bladder's contraction when urinating and also measures flow rate of urine. You have electrodes placed just above your bladder and then below your butt cheeks to measure the bladder contraction. Then you have basically a plastic mouthpiece for your dong and it creates a vacuum and sucks the urine out as you piss to measure flow rate, where it collects the urine in a container below.

Really cool way to measure it but still the patient looked so defeated when it was basically described to him as a cock pump with electrode sensors to measure his bladder's contraction force.

Just requested paper work for power of attorney for my mom so I can protect her from evil shit. The process gave me a whole new meaning for power of attorney because it's going to cost $1000 to sign some papers.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.