Fuck Lebron!

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I dont mind his move to LA from that point of view, at least he has committed to the full 4 years like he did in Miami and will probably end up his career there.

It's better than what KD did... And... Cousins just signed to GSW lol

yak pac fatal

I dont mind his move to LA from that point of view, at least he has committed to the full 4 years like he did in Miami and will probably end up his career there.

It's better than what KD did... And... Cousins just signed to GSW lol
that's exactly why this thread was created

kd outlebroned lebron. lebron gave birth to that hoe move.

Jokerman

He started it because he was allowed to. It’s not like great players before him didn’t switch teams or try to start a super team because they thought it wouldn't be right or they respected the game more. It’s because they basically couldn’t.

yak pac fatal

He started it because he was allowed to. It’s not like great players before him didn’t switch teams or try to start a super team because they thought it wouldn't be right or they respected the game more. It’s because they basically couldn’t.
are you serious? did you watch the dream team documentary? those guys were true competitors. rather go at each other than team up like the avengers. "hey guys i can't win a championship, so uh let's join up?"

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Why does everyone forget Boston's Big Three in the mid-2000s? Is it because it didn't lead to two rings like it did for LBJ in Miami?

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
LeBron didn't start this trend. He started a super team in response to the Celtics' already existing super team. I understand he's the scapegoat for all this because he's the best player in the world, but it's unfair to blame him.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Yeah even when Lebron did it the catch phrase was “The Big 3.” Then everyone was talking about the new Big 3 or who else would form a Big 3 in response.

This whole build a team of All Stars falls squarely on KD and GSW.

dilla

Yeah even when Lebron did it the catch phrase was “The Big 3.” Then everyone was talking about the new Big 3 or who else would form a Big 3 in response.

This whole build a team of All Stars falls squarely on KD and GSW.
I feel like the "Team of All Stars" was just child of Boston's Big Three. It took it to another level but the starting point feels like it goes as far back as Boston, and maybe even further. It's been brewing for over a decade and it just got worse with each move. LBJ wrangling in Bosh to join Miami with Wade is a drop in the ocean compared to Cousins' signing today.

And, trying to be as neutral as possible, Lebron just out the pan and right in to the fire by going to LA. It was already a question if Kawhi would come to LA this season, or not, and now I get the feeling he waits another year to see how this FA period shakes out and then makes his decision. And I can't see him choosing LAL, or any team in the West. Maybe Houston?

So it was already, probably, a year until LBJ saw support come to LA where he would play the 2018 season to warm up and entice a star to come over. Now, I think most stars steer clear of the West in general unless they just want to play with LBJ but not likely even make the Finals, let alone win it all.

I think LBJ is stuck in LA and in limbo after the moves of the last 24 hours.

yak pac fatal

Why does everyone forget Boston's Big Three in the mid-2000s? Is it because it didn't lead to two rings like it did for LBJ in Miami?
LeBron didn't start this trend. He started a super team in response to the Celtics' already existing super team. I understand he's the scapegoat for all this because he's the best player in the world, but it's unfair to blame him.

kevin garnett and ray allen were traded. they didn't call each other to team up in boston. kevin garnett didn't even wanna get traded because he was/is a loyal person. billups convinced him to waive his no trade clause.

kevin garnett was like 31 or 32 when he got traded. same with ray allen. yall comparing that to what lebron did? clicking up with 2nd best shooting guard (wade) and a top 5 pf (bosh), all in their prime.

miss me with that bullshit

Ristol

New York's Ambassador

kevin garnett and ray allen were traded. they didn't call each other to team up in boston. kevin garnett didn't even wanna get traded because he was/is a loyal person. billups convinced him to waive his no trade clause.

kevin garnett was like 31 or 32 when he got traded. same with ray allen. yall comparing that to what lebron did? clicking up with 2nd best shooting guard (wade) and a top 5 pf (bosh), all in their prime.

miss me with that bullshit
LeBron hate is oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold. Don't you know kneejerk fans are supposed to hate KD now?

yak pac fatal

LeBron hate is oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold. Don't you know kneejerk fans are supposed to hate KD now?
where is the hate? facts only. i didn't say he isn't a great player. kd is a bitch too, even said lebron started this trend.

if kevin garnett, ray allen and pierce teamed up the same ages as lebron, bosh and wade they'd have more rings.

Last edited:

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
where is the hate? facts only. i didn't say he isn't a great player. kd is a bitch too, even said lebron started this trend.
I hear you. I once felt as you do. But, honestly? The NBA is really, really fun now. More exciting than ever IMO. So what if my Knicks will never contend. I know it's a foregone conclusion that Boogie makes GSW go 82-0, but, like, wouldn't it be cool to see a team go 82-0? I dunno man. If you love basketball you gotta admit this shit is fun.

yak pac fatal

I hear you. I once felt as you do. But, honestly? The NBA is really, really fun now. More exciting than ever IMO. So what if my Knicks will never contend. I know it's a foregone conclusion that Boogie makes GSW go 82-0, but, like, wouldn't it be cool to see a team go 82-0? I dunno man. If you love basketball you gotta admit this shit is fun.
not fun for me. my team is dealing with the kawhi drama right now. even if there was no kawhi drama, they still wouldn't be able to compete. kd joining a 73 to win then boogie joining that same team that won 3 out of 4 rings, just tough on a loyal fan. lack of competition bores me. we know whos gonna win. remember when an nba team won a championship they'd talk about that team the whole summer like "wow, they did it!"? this season i watched the least basketball ever. told all my boys before the season started who's going to the finals and who's winning. sadly i was correct. i guess i am a spoiled spurs fan expecting to compete every year.

i'm sure it's not easy being a knick fan because of that garbage owner and management even though i think you guys are heading in the right direction...slowly. my friend is a net fan. he enjoys watching other teams more than the nets lol.

Last edited:

dilla

if kevin garnett, ray allen and pierce teamed up the same ages ass lebron, bosh and wade they'd have more rings.
I'm talking about the creation of a super team only, not the methods used to get them. Yeah, they were traded compared to LBJ simply signing with Miami with Wade and Bosh joining them and that's more on the GM's pulling these trades off. It might be a weak argument but then it all becomes relative to the super teams we see today. The old ones pale in comparison to GS today and Miami before that and Boston before that and the Lakers before that, who all acquired talent and went then went on to win a ton after that.

I just don't buy the hate on LBJ for "starting" this trend. It existed before 2010 and just got worse in recent years. You can hate KD for joining an already stacked team but LBJ joining the Heat in 2010 was not the same thing. The house was not already built for LBJ in Miami when he got there like it was for KD and GS.

I think the next NBA season is going to be full-on GS hate, the fans happy LBJ likely just fucked his own shit up harder by going to LA, and the fans hoping someone like Boston or Houston topples the Goliath that is GS.

And I think we're all going to be disappointed at the end of the 2018 season when it just becomes business as usual that GS wins another title.

yak pac fatal

I'm talking about the creation of a super team only, not the methods used to get them. Yeah, they were traded compared to LBJ simply signing with Miami with Wade and Bosh joining them and that's more on the GM's pulling these trades off. It might be a weak argument but then it all becomes relative to the super teams we see today. The old ones pale in comparison to GS today and Miami before that and Boston before that and the Lakers before that, who all acquired talent and went then went on to win a ton after that.

I just don't buy the hate on LBJ for "starting" this trend. It existed before 2010 and just got worse in recent years. You can hate KD for joining an already stacked team but LBJ joining the Heat in 2010 was not the same thing. The house was not already built for LBJ in Miami when he got there like it was for KD and GS.

I think the next NBA season is going to be full-on GS hate, the fans happy LBJ likely just fucked his own shit up harder by going to LA, and the fans hoping someone like Boston or Houston topples the Goliath that is GS.

And I think we're all going to be disappointed at the end of the 2018 season when it just becomes business as usual that GS wins another title.
i mean they had a championship parade before even playing a single game together in a heat uniform. not 1, not 2, not 3 but 7 rings was it? what kd did, even though it wasn't exactly the same move as lebron, in a nutshell it's still ring chasing... in his prime.

yak pac fatal

i ain't even mad at golden state. they drafted curry, klay, and dray. they built their core through the draft.

who turns away from signing durant? who turns away from signing boogie?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.