Fuck Lebron!

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
i ain't even mad at golden state. they drafted curry, klay, and dray. they built their core through the draft.

who turns away from signing durant? who turns away from signing boogie?

True. It's hard to hate on GS because they didn't used to be a big market team so they couldn't entice stars to come play for them, nor did they have the chips to trade for them. And they were dominant before KD came along too.

And yeah, you can't fault them for not turning down a star wanting to come and other stars taking a pay cut to let him in.

Adam Silver overturned that trade with CP3 a few years back. Can he do something about FA signings?

yak pac fatal

True. It's hard to hate on GS because they didn't used to be a big market team so they couldn't entice stars to come play for them, nor did they have the chips to trade for them. And they were dominant before KD came along too.

And yeah, you can't fault them for not turning down a star wanting to come and other stars taking a pay cut to let him in.

Adam Silver overturned that trade with CP3 a few years back. Can he do something about FA signings?
it was actually stern. maybe they should implement a rule where you can't take a 75% pay cut like boogie did lol

dilla

it was actually stern. maybe they should implement a rule where you can't take a 75% pay cut like boogie did lol

WTF, I just looked it up and it was in 2011? I could've sworn Silver vetoed some trade and fans were so happy that he wasn't pulling some bullshit as soon as he got the job.

Oh well.

So does no one have any hope for the current Boston team? I guess their chances increased now that the Cavs aren't a threat in the East. And I don't think they'll be as good against GSW in the Finals as the Cavs in recent years. But no chance Boston makes a big move to secure the East before the season even starts? I guess they could always surprise us with outstanding play once the season starts but there's still4+ months before that.

ARon

WTF, I just looked it up and it was in 2011? I could've sworn Silver vetoed some trade and fans were so happy that he wasn't pulling some bullshit as soon as he got the job.

Oh well.

So does no one have any hope for the current Boston team? I guess their chances increased now that the Cavs aren't a threat in the East. And I don't think they'll be as good against GSW in the Finals as the Cavs in recent years. But no chance Boston makes a big move to secure the East before the season even starts? I guess they could always surprise us with outstanding play once the season starts but there's still4+ months before that.
Boston had the East secured with or without LeBron on the Cavs, they just need to be healthy. Philly is gonna be a problem though

ARon

Alright this bugs me a bit. What Durant did is not comparable to what lebron did let alone what Boston did. Boston traded for their Big 3, Ainge was a genius with that. KD went to a incredible Warriors team who was more or less drafted who had enough cap room to pay him. I know people get mad cus he joined the team that beat him but that's not for anyone to decide but KD. Your feelings for that don't really matter, they weren't gaming the system to land KD. When Bron and Bosh went to Miami them and Wade took about 15 mil in pay cuts in order to be on the same team. That right there is gaming the system, that's what makes it fucked up compared to the others.

Don't be surprised that players want to play for GS either. You live in the bay, have a great coach, the players seem relaxed and happy, it seems fun and they play great basketball while winning. I know Boogie took the mid level when other teams would've paid him more but no one was going to pay him the higher numbers he will probably get next year. He signed a one year deal coming off a huge injury and most likely he'll be taking much more money next year. Basically Boogie has a prove yourself year, so why not go and win a ring while doing it lol

masta247

Staff member
I came here because I've always seen the basketball threads over here and over so many years have never opened one. But once in my life I wanted to see how they're like. I've never seen a game in my life, but hey, I've heard of Lebron. It's interesting to see that the US crowds are as passionate about it as we are about Football though. I swear a mostly non-US forum would talk exactly like this about Neymar, Messi or Ronaldo. Probably more insults though.

Last edited:

yak pac fatal

Most sensitive player-hater base of any great player ever.
why are you so mad? what did i say wrong?

i didn't like a decision he made. it encouraged other superstars to team up. i didn't say he isn't an all time great. i didn't say he's a horrible human being. i wished no ill or injuries upon him. i even used to be a lebron fan...

Jokerman

lol, I'm not mad. I'm just saying he's got so many haters who jump on anything he does that's not perfect. Maybe you're not one of them. This week he didn't sign an autograph for a kid on camera and the haters are going nuts with the criticism.

dilla

Ay, LeBron made that huge announcement about the school and the value it will offer, and he got more people to speak out against Trump's dumbass comments/tweets. I was always apathetic to the dumb shit he says until he started talking about things I was interested in, especially sports. The whole anthem thing and now "shut up and dribble." Dude's a dumb ass and it's good people that were previously just quiet about him are speaking him. Trump's doing a great job to pull people off the sidelines and against him.

yak pac fatal

Ay, LeBron made that huge announcement about the school and the value it will offer, and he got more people to speak out against Trump's dumbass comments/tweets. I was always apathetic to the dumb shit he says until he started talking about things I was interested in, especially sports. The whole anthem thing and now "shut up and dribble." Dude's a dumb ass and it's good people that were previously just quiet about him are speaking him. Trump's doing a great job to pull people off the sidelines and against him.
even the goat, michael jordan spoke out recently showing support to lebron lol. trumps a fool, constantly targeting athletes. smh.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.