Fuck Lebron!

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
even the goat, michael jordan spoke out recently showing support to lebron lol. trumps a fool, constantly targeting athletes. smh.

Yeah, it was just a week or two ago that people were bringing up MJ's past and how he was an asshole compared to athletes today. How he doesn't give much or even spoke up the first time LBJ got attacked by Trump.

Now MJ says something simple while not getting too deep in to it and every is "mah niggahing" him.

Oh well. This dude is unhinged and the longer he stays distracted with sports and other irrelevant shit to the presidency, the better. That means he's not doing something else dumb.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
Yeah, it was just a week or two ago that people were bringing up MJ's past and how he was an asshole compared to athletes today. How he doesn't give much or even spoke up the first time LBJ got attacked by Trump.

Now MJ says something simple while not getting too deep in to it and every is "mah niggahing" him.

Oh well. This dude is unhinged and the longer he stays distracted with sports and other irrelevant shit to the presidency, the better. That means he's not doing something else dumb.
Wait I thought you were a trump guy?

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
I don't know how you got that. I preferred him over HRC in 2016 but now I don't think this dude is sane anymore.
Yeah I'm not sure. I was hoping for a Trump win just to see how a political outsider would do. Sadly I think the Trump win will dash any chances the majority of political outsiders to win in the future. Realistically I don't think he's much worse than your average president.

dilla

Yeah I'm not sure. I was hoping for a Trump win just to see how a political outsider would do. Sadly I think the Trump win will dash any chances the majority of political outsiders to win in the future. Realistically I don't think he's much worse than your average president.
Soon after his election, people looked ahead to 2020 and possible outsider candidates.

I hope no one forgets that some of the names thrown around as "outsiders" were Mark Cuban, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, and Jeff Bezos.

All of them, within the last year, have been shat on by the very same media that posted those articles. Which is not to say anything about them as candidates, but instead about how bipolar the media is, and possibly how sinister they are.

Going to LeBron, it seems some detractors of his are criticizing him for not fully funding the school and instead holding a 10 or 20% stake in the school. LOL! People will find anything to bitch about. They thought LeBron wrote a check for the 100s of millions of dollars to start the school and fund the scholarships.

I'm sure he could, but I read some legal words about the school and LeBron funding more than that 10 or 20% would have made it a private school and would have cut some benefits for teacher or students. Or something like that.

yak pac fatal

anthony davis drama. messed up the youth movement going on in lala land. the players have turned against walton, i wonder who influenced that. there is coaching drama where ever he goes.

dilla

I just don't get how LBJ can be so good and influential off the court and seem to be such a snake behind the scenes on the court. I say behind the scenes because he doesn't openly complain too much about his coaches or teammates. It's always an insidious onset and it just slowly bubbles to the surface over time and explodes. Like the Walton distrust.

Thing is, we'll shit-talk him this season and into next season but sooner or later, I think he'll bring another chip to LA. But it's shitty to those around him who deal with the fallout from his actions. The coaches he gets booted, the players that leave or get traded at his "request." And when he leaves a team, the team struggles in the shadow of his absence.

The dude seems toxic. You can grab on and ride his coattails to the top for a few seasons but the drop back down to Earth when he leaves lasts for a real long time. Ask Cleveland and Miami and the players that stayed after he left.

He's great and influential off the court, working with the community, standing up for good causes. But he seems a like a chode in the locker room and I'm surprised his teammates haven't spilled to the media about it. I guess he's still a big star right now and it'll just slide right off him and likely get the player blackballed like Kaep. But in a few years, I'm sure his coaches will speak out.

Brady doesn't pull half the shit LBJ does and Brady still gets hit pieces written about him and Kraft and BB and the entire Pats organization. Cheating, his trainer Guerrero and his practices, his supposed support of Trump, etc. I guess it's different because in his case the Pats organization stays put including his coach and owner but the players around him are rotated around quite a bit, regardless of their Pro Bowl careers or not. But the dude just shuts the hell up and it doesn't seem like his teammates walk on eggshells around him. Nor does BB.

And Brady has always had more rings than LBJ, if I'm not mistaken.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.