Gym Check-in

Preach

I punched my fist in the wall a few weeks ago and I still can't firmly grip weights so I have to do alternative workout exercises for arms... And it's really dissatisfying.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^ That would suck.

I was sick for a month and didnt lift at all. Felt like shit. Lost so much mass because I didnt have an appetite.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
been doing crossfit for three weeks with coworkers. i like it a lot. too bad it's twice a week. i feel like 3 times a week would be good enough. great workout.

keco52

Staff member
Hiking is huge in CO obviously so I'm just curious what kind of hiking there is in Ohio. Like any large hills or something i guess
Lol as far as elevation gain/loss, not much. Maybe I should have said I walked through some rocks?

We have some gorges and caves and some small waterfalls. It wasn't strenuous at all but the gorges are steep and narrow. Im not sure why only my quads hurt.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
we just seem to disagree on everything lately. it'll pass and we'll agree on everything for an extended period of time and be butt-buddies on hangouts in no time. :D

Shadows

I've re-downloaded the push up app and am doing about 100push ups every other night. (I think it adds 10 more every other night) because i went from like 120 to 143.

Anyway, it's great progress from what i was a few months ago.

Before summer, i was in pain after doing 10 push ups. My dr said after i broke my arm i wouldn't be able to do more than 30 a day, and probably never be able to bench.

My arm will never be the same, but i have gotten much stronger than i thought i would get, and i can't wait until january, he said once it hits january, i can continue doing what i did and play sports. :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.